Just wanted to say ducked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the part where he tried to say HE was just trying to fool everyone into thinking he was pissed.

THAT SHOWED US!

I think he was really pissed.

and I'm not the only one

I can't believe you wouldnt fight me after all that smack talk you are the biggest piece of dog shit that's ever graced the face of this earth

Fucking lol

Jim is trying to laugh this off on his alternate.

Jim trying to avoid the OT is like a mouse trying to refuse the cheese on a trap. Neither can resist the temptation and both result in their neck being snapped.

I'm not sure Fatty McLardytits will ever recover from this.

In the history of sherdog there has only been one actual instance of two dudes actually fighting to settle their trash talking: Manny Reyes Jr. vs Hermes Franca. Manny would promote himself relentlessly and show vids of himself beating cans. He thought he could leapfrog into the upper echelon by beating a name fighter like Franca. After a lot of talk finally Hermes KO'd him pretty quickly and shut him up when they fought.

method=get&s=639039F5-1D09-6BFC-E56311D7C2BE78FD.jpg

In the history of sherdog there has only been one actual instance of two dudes actually fighting to settle their trash talking: Manny Reyes Jr. vs Hermes Franca. Manny would promote himself relentlessly and how vids of himself beating cans. He thought he could leapfrog into the upper echelon by beating a name fighter like Franca. After a lot of talk finally Hermes KO'd him pretty quickly and shut him up when they fought.

Lol thats pretty funny and once i read he fought hermes i knew the ending before i even finished reading it.

Jim trying to avoid the OT is like a mouse trying to refuse the cheese on a trap. Neither can resist the temptation and both result in their neck being snapped.

LOL. Agree.

Don't forget about the exit thread you said you were going to make, Jim. 2015 is right around the corner.

In the history of sherdog there has only been one actual instance of two dudes actually fighting to settle their trash talking: Manny Reyes Jr. vs Hermes Franca. Manny would promote himself relentlessly and show vids of himself beating cans. He thought he could leapfrog into the upper echelon by beating a name fighter like Franca. After a lot of talk finally Hermes KO'd him pretty quickly and shut him up when they fought.

Not true. Luba was punched by failcake wasn't he?

Also recall a wrestling match between Este Machine and someone..

Not true. Luba was punched by failcake wasn't he?

Also recall a wrestling match between Este Machine and someone..

The Luba thing never happened. Luba claimed that someone showed up at his doorstep, yelled something about sherdog and punched him, then luba double legged the guy. But that was all a smokescreen.

Este might have met up with ArtofFighting? That weird uber born again christian guy who dreamed he was being raped by a demon. But that was to roll or train, not to fight.

fucking este... never heard about that one. I do remember the Luba thing, tho I didn't remember malecake having anything to do with it

I wonder w/e happened to art_wanderlei... the tfl thing was one of the funnier forum vs forum feuds since the bare knuckle days imo

tumblr_lbacna4hzn1qdoghio1_400.gif

^ Jim trying to escape the anal rape.
HE JUST CANT GET AWAY

I recall there being a fight between two posters that resulted in both being banned back in like 04-06 era. Might be a bit wrong about the time though, bro. :cool:

I recall there being a fight between two posters that resulted in both being banned back in like 04-06 era. Might be a bit wrong about the time though, bro. :cool:

Damn, what happened to the best little manlet on Sherdog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back