PWD 188 : Happy Hanukkah Kevin Nash & Kane!

I didnt know they were still together. That shocks me more than hearing Fred lost his voice lol

They were on the European circuit with alot of other Hard Rock/Nu Metal bands from 10-15 years ago. They recently signed with Cash Money and made a song with Lil Wayne.

This video was on the limp bizkit link, I forgot how awesome this was

People are furious at me in the heavies cause I said I hate rasslin fans
Dat av doe

New Day will have a new member soon.

Man i can't wait for the fucking royal rumble and wrestlemania, which i should be going to.

Did they ever officially reveal who raised the briefcase?

[YT]lQAQlmaPBww[/YT]

I feel like they could make a lot more of those and I would be interested in watching them.

Also Cena should go back to the ring gear he had on this video.

For wrestlers, it was 90 days after being released from the company to avoid people going straight to TNA

From that ADR article:

They attempted to enforce that with both Brooks and Rodriguez. After each was fired, WWE sent legal letters that stated that due to termination, they could not do pro wrestling or MMA for one year, nor were they entitled to any future money from the company, even from merchandise bearing their likenesses or royalties from DVDs and video games. Both men, because they had made considerable money and apparently had some type of leverage, threatened to sue. In both cases, WWE settled quickly and both are getting their merchandise revenue and had their non-compete clauses dropped.

never liked limp bizkit ever, could smell the douche emanating from durst. that said, i really did like the behind blue eyes cover.

And they used LB again for Austin/Rock 3.

Happy New Year from South of the Border, you dumb sons of bitches.

Also, fuck Zane.

So, it's the 1st Jan. What's the over/under on Bubba doing his impression of Kaientai in the 2000 Royal Rumble.

Last edited:
I don't get how "independent contractors" can be expected to sign to no-compete clauses when they're clearly not legally enforceable. You'd think if they had access to an even half-competent lawyer, they'd tell them not to sign it.

I have trouble with people saying why they did they sign it. Even judges can't understand competition law.

Illegal as fuck no matter if they signed it in blood.

These clauses would lead to a massive fine from competition authorities in Europe. In fact, I think I might just write a letter to DG Competition. Utterly unbelievable.

Back