UFC 182: Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier PBP (Discussion)

I hate when people try to analyze body language and whatnot, but if you'll indulge me, DC looked devastated in the corner after Jones got those two big takedowns in the 4th.

Agreed. Within the last 15 seconds he tried to go for a second take down.. that was ego and pride man.. he should've disconnect and go balls to the walls, but no he wanted to show he could take down Jones.

The question is does this open the door for Jon's older brother to enter the heavyweight ranks. Jon said his older brother could beat Cain? He even said he could make the weight cut to get down to 265. His brother Arthur Jones retired from the NFL. He is 28 years of age and has been training with Jon at Jackson's apparently? Serious question because his brother was a nationally ranked wrestler I believe?

what was that verbal exchange at the end between Jones and Fertitta/Dana? it sounded something like -

Jones: Sorry guys, but that's just how I feel. (To Dana/Fertitta)
Fertitta: Great fight.
Dana White: Fuck it, great fight, you won the fight, you're the still the champ, and that's all that matters.

With mma judging being as incompetent as it is, there is no way jones is losing a decision. Fucking judges seem to think that his leg kicks are perfectly equivalent to the punches dc was landing. Then the high kicks he throws which get blocked most of the time also get overvalued by those morons.

DC is a born loser, always the runner up. JBJ P4P #1

Born loser and always the runner up? Guy won 6 US national wrestling titles and twice as many international tournaments. So, both of your positions are his teammates that didn't do the same are losers and the international guys he beat are losers. Both of you fucks can eat a bag of dicks.

Well done Jones, well done. I will be rooting against you always, but well done.

If Jones keeps this up he will easily be the best fighter in MMA's relatively early history.

that fight was a draw imo.

DC won first 2.

Jones won 3, wall n' stalled for 4.

5th round was a tie. First half was jones wall n' stalling. Second half was DC wall n' stalling.

The question is does this open the door for Jon's older brother to enter the heavyweight ranks. Jon said his older brother could beat Cain? He even said he could make the weight cut to get down to 265. His brother Arthur Jones retired from the NFL. He is 28 years of age and has been training with Jon at Jackson's apparently? Serious question because his brother was a nationally ranked wrestler I believe?

Man, Jones promised to beat DC at his own game and followed through.

Back