• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gustaffson makes comment on Jon Jones's failed drug test.

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
No time to party ;) 17 days left only!

2u89u6q.png

Link to video and post here:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=781660711913737&set=vb.292890170790796&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Haha, I'm sure Gus will say something like he's going to punch the dust right out of Bone's nose next time.

It's time to practice striking skills against some random people.

I live near allstar training center (gus's gym) and cocaine is actually very common in this part of stockholn

I got distracted by the seagal meme.

While everyone is making fun of this. DC and Court had the most appropriate responses. I am absolutely not a Jones fan but I say this because it is true.

Gus probably doesn't want to start talking crap before the fight like Cormier did.

But I expect that he'll open the trash talking floodgate if he happens to beat Jones lol.

While everyone is making fun of this. DC and Court had the most appropriate responses. I am absolutely not a Jones fan but I say this because it is true.

indeed

theres a fine line between jokes and a complete lack of respect for an individual

i hope people can be more respectful in the future instead of acting like cokeheads

indeed

theres a fine line between jokes and a complete lack of respect for an individual

i hope people can be more respectful in the future instead of acting like cokeheads

Look I am cracking jokes too and I also know that is out of line. But I am not a pro fighter representing the organization where as these other guys are. It's ok for me to joke. I am a nobody.

Drug Addictions a laughing matter now I see.

I love 2015 already.

Jones should have body slammed some girls and stole their cigarettes instead.

Jones was on three 8-balls and still got stomped the fuck out by Gus. No way in Hell does Rehab Jones win a rematch - there's just no way.

Gus should wear this tshirt after their fight if it happens and win:

31002f46d002a2fc0a37bebd8cdc1cac

Drug Addictions a laughing matter now I see.

I love 2015 already.

Yeah because he's like totally addicted. That cleeeeeaaaarly wasn't the standard response to anyone famous getting caught. Like totally brah.

Back