• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTF is a Boise Dime????

Here's a chick from Boise.

Mikhaila-Bowden-Ocean-View-girls-soccer-225x300.jpg

Is she a dime?

6 tops where I come from.

cute face. not a fan of the curly hair, though. to me, she's like a 7.5.

Solid 7.

Being an athlete and likely having a firm body bumps her to an 7.5 or maybe even an 8.

The chick in the OP is a 4 and I'm being extremely lenient.

The chick in the OP is a 4 and I'm being extremely lenient.

the only closer you will ever be to have a legit 10 over that chick would be to have an actual dime in your pocket.

the only closer you will ever be to have a legit 10 over that chick would be to have an actual dime in your pocket.

meh, Where I live it's not hard to get dimes. My girlfriend shits all over that chick.

I think she's very pretty. I don't know about numbers.

But will she pay for my dinner?

I am not cheap like some of you whores.

actually if you need her to pay for your dinner, you are, by definition, cheap.

after literally looking for 30 seconds I discovered her name is mikhaela Bowden and she plays soccer for them...

picture.php

picture.php

I made the picture a little better:

Untitled-2_zps70947198.jpg

Cause I'm a nice guy.

Also, she kind of looks like Ronnie Lott...

1ec558cf13c32da3440006edaefac322x.jpg

after literally looking for 30 seconds I discovered her name is mikhaela Bowden and she plays soccer for them...

picture.php

picture.php

Not even from Idaho, from California. Guess she wasn't good enough to play in Cali so she had to settle for a third tier school

Back