Great fights so far!

European cards are always good. It is because they lack wrestling and because of that, we don't see lay and pray / wall and stall from them.

Really

I never bother with prelim fights, it's like the leftover fruits at the end of the nnight

Really

I never bother with prelim fights, it's like the leftover fruits at the end of the nnight

Missing out man. Many of the hungrier fighters, debuts, and exciting prospects are on the prelims.

Really

:icon_neut lol if you dont watch them how do you know what theyre like. recently its where the finishes are

Really

Max hollaway
Akira
Crukshank
Maderos
Yve edwards
Alcantara
F.Rivera
Mizugaki

These are prelim warriors man...all are great/exciting fighters

Help me out am i leavin anyone out?

Really

will-smith-the-fuck.gif

Max hollaway
Akira
Crukshank
Maderos
Yve edwards
Alcantara
F.Rivera
Mizugaki

Well Faber lately.

I agree, TS :) this card is a sleeper, just like the last Australia card and that Brazilian card last year that was like 90% finishes.

Lots of Russian, Scandinavian and UK fighters on this one. So I'll pay attention next time I see a card that has this much of concentration of fighters from those areas.

Yeah the fighters seem extra pumped.

And not extra nervous with the big crowd

I agree, TS :) this card is a sleeper, just like the last Australia card and that Brazilian card last year that was like 90% finishes.

Lots of Russian, Scandinavian and UK fighters on this one. So I'll pay attention next time I see a card that has this much of concentration of fighters from those areas.

Even Kenny roberts Threw down hard tonight. hes a solid fighter but that was awesome to watch

Was wierd when rogan said "oh keeny gos for the first takedown"....i was thinking "well yeah.....hes been a wrestler since forever"

Max hollaway
Akira
Crukshank
Maderos
Yve edwards
Alcantara
F.Rivera
Mizugaki

Sam Stout, KJ Noons and Anthony Njokuani

Back