PWD 199 : The Yes Movement falls to The Roman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could end cenas match with an eye poke / injury and the main event with lesnar interfering and killing both guys - reigns first so bryan gets the win

Yeah, maybe, just maybe they might have 2 screwy finishes cos the show is free on the network. Hope not though.

They put HHH / sting last - sting attacks HHH - fans leave happy

That could work. A bit wierd to me to have a talking segment in the main event slot, but again, the show is free anyway.

Sting shows up looking 20 years young with a wig, HHH takes it off and throws it to Cole and all the fans cheer HHH.

Sting shows up and confronts HHH. HHH attacks and sting reveals he's wearing a mask. He rips it off and BAH GAWD KAAANG ITS JEFF HARDY. He hits HHH with a bat and then he rappels to the ceiling and swanton bombs HHH through the ring and kills him.

That'll put butts in seats.

Edit: cookie you bastard

Last edited:
I have a strong feeling that either Rusev/Cena or Reigns/Bryan will have a screwy non finish, but not both matches.
I feel that it will be bad booking to have two non finishes on one show in the two biggest matches. If so, which one do you guys think could end in a no contest? I have no idea which one, but I am leaning towards Cena/Rusev ending in a no contest.

Cena/Rusev will be screwy, no doubt. They're saving that Cena saves America moment for WM.

Reigns/Bryan must be hard as fuck to book, if they want Reigns to remain a face. I'm thinking Sheamus screws Bryan, but that would also fuck over Reigns. Best case scenario would be for them to have a great match, with Reigns going over clean, and having Bryan endorse Reigns at the end. They could just play it safe and have Brock ruin the match, and set up a triple threat at WM. Either way, that match has my attention.

Apparently Goldust and Stardust are having their match at Fastlane...

Sting shows up and confronts HHH. HHH attacks and sting reveals he's wearing a mask. He rips it off and BAH GAWD KAAANG ITS JEFF HARDY. He hits HHH with a bat and then he rappels to the ceiling and senton bombs HHH through the ring and kills him.

Lol.

Sting shows up and confronts HHH. HHH attacks and sting reveals he's wearing a mask. He rips it off and BAH GAWD KAAANG ITS JEFF HARDY. He hits HHH with a bat and then he rappels to the ceiling and senton bombs HHH through the ring and kills him.

It's swanton by the way.

Just a Lurker is lurking.

Some of these were quite funny indeed.

JubilantJauntyBlueshark.gif

Kick ass sequence from an ROH show

That refs expressions are great. When I went to the show last year everyone was giving him so much shit chanting "fatty" and "eat a Twinkie"

I have a strong feeling that either Rusev/Cena or Reigns/Bryan will have a screwy non finish, but not both matches.
I feel that it will be bad booking to have two non finishes on one show in the two biggest matches. If so, which one do you guys think could end in a no contest? I have no idea which one, but I am leaning towards Cena/Rusev ending in a no contest.

I think you will hear the Beatles "Back in the USSR" play during the Rusev/Cean match, then you see Putin make a run in from the back. They double team Cena, and then Rusev gives Cena 14 straight Russian Suplexes. This only way for both Cena and Rusev to look good.

I checked out the 2006 Royal Rumble(Mysterio) the other day for the first time. My fuck, what an awful event that was. Not one good match on the entire card, and the Rumble itself was a joke. At one time, I think there was around 13 guys in the ring, including all-time greats like Orlando Jordan, Big Vis, Eugene, and Trevor Murdoch. Although, I did laugh quite a bit at Big Vis' "hold the guy down and fuck him" move.:icon_lol:

Headlining was Angle/Henry in one of the most forgettable, and routine matches this side of Sunday Night Heat. I can't believe I sat through the whole thing. Not including the old and dated events, I'm struggling to think of a worse big four event the WWE ever put on. Even the announce teams were pathetic. Lawler/Styles and Cole/Tazz.....yikes.

From top to bottom, it was one of the biggest shit heaps of a PPV I've ever witnessed.

Where do these guys end up as far as wrestlemania?
Dolph
Rollins
Ambrose

Where do these guys end up as far as wrestlemania?
Dolph
Rollins
Ambrose

Dolph vs Rollins, dolph goes over, rollins cashes in either that night or at the next ppv and wins it. Dolph is now in world title picture.

Ambrose def BNB for IC title at mania after losing tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back