Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock June 20th Bellator Main Event (Poll)

CC27

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just announced.

http://bellator.com/articles/kimbo-shamrock

B-yiV5nUEAAVLoI.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to see Shamrock fight James Quinn MCDonagh. I knew it wouldn't happen :(

I'm just in shock right now. I can't stop laughing haha. Please tell me this is AT BEST the co-main. I mean good that it's finally happening, cause I was interested but OMFG

And Ken pulls out of another fight.
isnt that what he did last time? ask for money before the fight then pull out.
ken will do something stupid or weird. they have to someone on stand by. it would be insane if they dont.

WHy laugh? This is Bellator, this is what they are, they are a Viacom tv company looking for ratings and sorry Pitbull, Will Brooks, Halsey, these guys dont get ratings.

Kimbo is still a name, will get a shit ton of push leading up to this fight, its not a legit fight that he'll lose but its not vs a total nobody. Ken is old, a legend, a UFC HOF and a name but he's skill is so gone its like Kimbo is fighting some dude you never heard of only Ken is someoen you heard of.

For Bellator it makes perfect sense. Of course the fight isnt good, of course its a joke but its like Tito/Bonnar, they have to do what they have to do to generate interest in their product.

No its not a joke, its confirmed, its the main event of the next "tentpole" event.

Back