NBA 2014-15 Discussion V20: An Utter Disgrace to the Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs or the Mavs are probably going to beat Houston in playoffs.

OKC came crashing down to earth again last night. Sheesh. What a beat down by the Spurs.

Down to earth? When they're not playing shitty teams they're complete cans.

Still waiting for BD and Tio to prove that Dwert isn't a top 15 center.

Lol'ing hard @ Mark Derp not realizing that the onus is on HIM to prove that Slight in a top 15 C LMAO.

"Still waiting on you guys to prove that fairies DON'T exist" LOL. This is the absurdity that someone like Mark Derp is reduced to when they have no experience in the sweet science of logic/debate LOL!

Lmao @ BD. I told you to list 15 centers better than him and you couldn't, so all you did was say that the burden was on me and then ducked the thread for the rest of the day LOL

Lol'ing hard @ jizz being decimated last night. Thought analshitics was supposed to ensure that something like that never happened LMAO!

Once again analshitics proving how worthless it is in real world scenarios LOL.

You may be allowed to speak to me again if the Lakers make it to 25 wins. Until then any insight you have on the pros and cons of analytics will not be considered.

Good day, sir.

Note how he acknowledges that the burden of proof is, in fact, on him to PROVE that his fav C Slight Coward is a top 15 C but still flat REFUSES to produce any evidence in support of this LOL! I think that says it all LMAO!

OPEN AND SHUT CASE

Lmao @ BD. I told you to list 15 centers better than him and you couldn't, so all you did was say that the burden was on me and then ducked the thread for the rest of the day LOL

I'm sure his next post will involve the words "tacit concession".

You may be allowed to speak to me again if the Lakers make it to 25 wins. Until then any insight you have on the pros and cons of analytics will not be considered.

Good day, sir.

It's certainly not MY insight, these are just facts.

Lakes (no analshitics) : 16 rings

Jizz (analshitics) : 0 rings

Teams play to win the title. Jizz, for all their analshitics have never and will never win one thanks to fans like you who are celebrating by simply winning 1 more game than the previous season LOL. "It's better than a ring to me" - your words LMAO!

Its been way too much time with the D12 stay av... how long till the lost bet expires???

Also didn't you get the memo.. its Jizzlies not Jizz

LMAO I never admitted anything, all I did was say that you claimed the burden was on me. Nice revo-tier reading skills.

LMAO I never admitted anything, all I did was say that you claimed the burden was on me. Nice revo-tier reading skills.

What else can I do other than elucidate the FACT that the burden of proof is on you LMAO? Regardless of what you think, you have to prove that Slight (you're new fav player seemingly) is a top 15 C in the league. "Prove that fairies don't exist" is tantamount to what you're asking LOL!

Consider this a free lesson in the sweet science of logicism LOL.

BD is fun the first few months you read his stuff but he has been a little vague/lazy and his posting quality has been reduced lately IMO

Paris at least was consistent

Spurs or the Mavs are probably going to beat Houston in playoffs.
I hope we match with them first round. It will be a pleasure to knock off the jizzricks and the old man spurs. We match well with SA and dallas is shit, so no biggie.

It's certainly not MY insight, these are just facts.

Lakes (no analshitics) : 16 rings

Jizz (analshitics) : 0 rings

Teams play to win the title. Jizz, for all their analshitics have never and will never win one thanks to fans like you who are celebrating by simply winning 1 more game than the previous season LOL. "It's better than a ring to me" - your words LMAO!

Didn't I just tell you to stop speaking? You have no leg to stand on. You have no argument. The Grizzlies have 50 wins. The Lakers have 19. All you have is 16-0 which has been well established.

Again, how many of those rings can you trade in to get into the playoffs this year? Whats that? None? Oh, Your team sucks ass and wont be in the playoffs and no matter how well the Lakers have done in the past, they are now a shit tier franchise with no direction? Have fun paying Kobe a good chunk of your salary cap, while he watches all the games in disgust at the product on the court.

BD is fun the first few months you read his stuff but he has been a little vague/lazy and his posting quality has been reduced lately IMO

Paris at least was consistent

2014-15 Lakers level posting

BioEZffCAAAIJwr.png

How much of the salary cap is this guy taking up, on your bench every year?

All you have is 16-0 which has been well established.

LMAO @ "all you have". Jizz could win 15 titles IN A ROW and still have less rings than Lakes LOL. THAT is the difference between analshitics and non-analshitics LMAO. Sorry, but "playoff berths" and "winning seasons" aren't huge accolades contrary to your thoughts LOL!

"It's [a winning season] better than a ring for me" - your words

MarkyMcFly said:
Again, how many of those rings can you trade in to get into the playoffs this year? Whats that? None?

LMAO. Again this demonstrates the difference between a Jizz fan/analshitics proponent and a true fan of the beautiful game. The point of the game is to win the NBA championship LOL. I know that "winning one more game than last season" and "making the playoffs" are just as good as a ring to YOU (your words) but you'll have to excuse the rest of us when we laugh at you and dismiss your PoV resoundingly LMAO. There's a reason why nobody here takes you seriously, and it happened the moment you said that winning more games than the previous season was just as good as a title for you LOL.

I thought the jizz were the Jazz at first lmao. Jizzlies would work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back