"Christ consumed Mayday is the best fighter on the Planet" -Mayday

Skydome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like the long awaited return of top 5 BW Michael McDonald is getting closer, he's back to sparring and has reconnected with the Lord. Sounds like he's gotten married to.

And when you feel it, you will never forget it. Praise Jesus. The time for me to return to the UFC is coming soon. I believe that a joyous, Christ consumed Mayday is the best fighter on the planet.

. Praise God. Watch out bantamweight division. I'm coming soon.

I let Satan use the people and situations around me to steal away my joy from fighting. Its been a long time since i felt joy in it. God has been restoring my joy, and teaching me how to preserve and protect it. The foundations of my life were totally destroyed and replaced by my foundation being JESUS CHRIST. I have been a believer all of my life, but it is about time that my foundation be rooted in Jesus the way it should be. Praise God. Oh, how i have missed this joy :)

http://services.everypost.me/v2/services/tws/tws.php?xid=3675d416338626f62ab8_b2a406851bf896ad7ff1

11.gif

McDonaldSoto2.gif

Will be nice to get another power punching BW back active, lot's of fun matchups for him.

Fuck yeah, because if there was anything Christ was all about, it was top notch physical combat.

Every time McDonald beats the shit out of one of his opponents, he brings that mother fucker to the Lord.

Amen.

Praise Jesus.

Ultimate Fighting Christians

Finally got married? Goodbye abstinence and sexual frustration(and some punching power).

I wonder if anyone else noticed a trend that when fighters become more vocally religious then they were previously or recently got married they lose fights?

Godly Mayday is a monster. Monsters for Jesus. Love it.

Thank you Michael McDonald, please come quickly because we are barely holding on

I love the "Christ hates knockouts" type comments. First, contrary to sherdog belief, Jesus was not a pacifist. Second, I don't think Jesus cares one way or another about a SPORT (that's what mma is afterall). However, he would care about someone using their visibility (such as a Ben Henderson or Michael McDonald) to spread his word.

Let this be a lesson guys, don't ever let Satan steal away your joy of fighting.

I wonder if anyone else noticed a trend that when fighters become more vocally religious then they were previously or recently got married they lose fights?

that doesn't make sense.

Vitor, Mayday, and Benson have all been pretty vocal about their beliefs and they seem to be doing alright.

I'm really happy he's back. I love watching the guy fight. He's one of the more exciting smaller fighters and still so young. I expect him to be champ someday and anytime you have a small guy who can KO people as a champ, that's always a good thing.

He's had a few bumps on the way but he's got a lot of time to keep getting better.

Jesus and the just bleed god both enjoyed maydays performance against Brad pickett

It's a Super Saiyan Christian.

that doesn't make sense.

Vitor, Mayday, and Benson have all been pretty vocal about their beliefs and they seem to be doing alright.

I don't remember Mayday talking about religion till now and he lost his last fight, Fedor started losing fights when he became really religious, Benson hasn't been talking about his beliefs as much lately and won his last fight. I don't count Vitor cause he's been on PEDs.

Couture also lost when he got married and so did Shogun, maybe Liddell too, can't remember for sure.

incedible talent wasted on a brain full of shit.what a waste

Back