Glory 21 : San Diego (SFS + SPIKE BROADCATS) 11/10c LIVE DISCUSSION

As usual, watching Daniels against cans is entertaining stuff. Maybe we should have Daniels fight a nobody (or as Glory apologists likes to say "promising fighters") every event, for the ratings.

He took that first spinning kick to the face but didn't seem to get hit cleanly by the body kick

I love seeing that kick, especially when it drops someone.

Daniels isn't my favorite Kickboxer, but I can't miss his fights.

He took that first spinning kick to the face but didn't seem to get hit cleanly by the body kick

Yeah, I'm trying to see it. It very well may have landed and then slipped past. It's not hard to f#ck someone up with all that torque even if it grazes... but I still want to see it in slow-mo.

As usual, watching Daniels against cans is entertaining stuff. Maybe we should have Daniels fight a nobody (or as Glory likes to say "promising fighters") every event, for the ratings.

This.

Glory Marketable thing: Daniels vs Someone who he can KO.

Still cant watching this show,Esporte Interativo Tv(The channel who i use to watch glory shows),is streaming MMA...

I should probably put in my resume for Glory, because they need a better matchmaker.

"shooting strong hands" - 0% punches landed. lol

God damn Quadros looks old as fuck

He's always looked like Diet Kevin Bacon

hqdefault.jpg

KevinBacon.jpeg

Raymond Daniels is marketable. Thats was flashy.
Don't see nieky holzken lose anytime soon though.
But Glory really needs to stop trying to please the US crowd by putting all these US cans on the card.
Just stick to the few good US guys and in the future good US guys will come up.
I assume the US crowd prefers to see a good guy that isnt from the US over a can from the US.

Yeah I have started to like him a bit as we'll. he seems like an alright guy too.

Yeah they should have two top fighters with a few Americans here and there. I would rather see a Ristie Van Roosmalen fight compared to these walk overs today. I'm sure the general public are the same

This could actually be a record breaking event.
The shortest event ever :D

As usual, watching Daniels against cans is entertaining stuff. Maybe we should have Daniels fight a nobody (or as Glory apologists likes to say "promising fighters") every event, for the ratings.

You better watch yourself or you risk having an award-winning journalist and Glory insider JJ coming and starting up a thread how you are a troll like Payak :icon_lol:

Yeah, I'm trying to see it. It very well may have landed and then slipped past. It's not hard to f#ck someone up with all that torque even if it grazes... but I still want to see it in slow-mo.

Heel caught him at a sharp angle I think.. why it looks like the kick just grazed him. BAM, impact, then it slid off IMO.

I forgot we had the HW final on the docket. Oops. hahaha..

Man this level is ridicolous really.
I can name 30 dutch heavyweight fighters who are better than all 4 of these guys.
But glory is just putting in cans from the US to get the US fans watching.
What a fucking disgrace that kickboxing has become this.
Peter Aerts, Jerome le Banner and the other old skool guys must be crying at home watching this.
The sport they built!

:D please can you name them?

I don't get how this would make the us fans like the sport more because most fights are one sided. The opponent is just taking shots and not fighting back. Long intervals between the fights because of this so fans wont even tune in since there is no action

I don't even think they are watching

Back