Nate Diaz "Gilbert won, He broke his whole **** (face)"

thank god mma isn't judged by who shouts harder.

Eddie did more damage to his face than Gil.

3456bf36551a4b363738d13ebf0c15ff.gif

Eddie won, and he beats Nate, I wish Nate did more fighting and less talking he's killing his career

That interview was golden. Nate's best interview ever.

Eddie won 2 and 3 fairly clearly if you ignore the damage done in the first round. Had money Gilbert, figured the fight would look similar to that except I thought Gilbert would have the 2 takedowns...but he lost. Didn't do enough in the 2nd and 3rd.

Nate is absolutely hilarious . He means it too. Tbh I agree. Melendebeat Alvarez BUT it was close

The 'scrap pack' really has become the laughing stock of MMA. Loss after loss they refuse to make adjustments and blame the whole world for their shortcomings. Nowadays the only reason to interview one of them is to make fun of how stupid they are. The glory days of crashing cans at strikeforce are long over.

"I don't understand how it works."

Thank you for saying it.

HAHA love it. These guys are like cartoon characters, it's great.

Rogan established the 30 times he ridiculed Alvarez that it was blowing his nose "that broke his whole shit". I like watching Nate fight but he isn't very bright.

Nate is absolutely hilarious . He means it too. Tbh I agree. Melendebeat Alvarez BUT it was close

I had it 29-28 Alvarez but wouldn't have disputed 29-28 Melendez. I don't think we really found out who was the better fighter but Eddie deserves props for winning two rounds with one eye.

Your boy lost to Jorge Masvidal under the "look at his face" criteria.

Back