PWD 226: Hold Your Pee, It's Time For A Divas Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Tough Enough 3.

Off the cuff, my promos to save my place would be:

"Hulk, people talk that the Mount Rushmore of wrestling is Andre, Stone Cold, the Rock and Hulk, but when in 20 years time I'm the most titled, longest reigning WWE champion in history, there is only going to one face there 4 times, mine, brother."

"Bryan, you're a smart, handsome, athletic, hardworking dude with the most beautiful girl in the WWE, apart from Paige, but I'm more handsome, more athletic, more hardwording and Paige is gonna be my girl. And I'm taller."

Just watched Tough Enough 3.

Off the cuff, my promos to save my place would be:

"Hulk, people talk that the Mount Rushmore of wrestling is Andre, Stone Cold, the Rock and Hulk, but when in 20 years time I'm the most titled, longest reigning WWE champion in history, there is only going to one face there 4 times, mine, brother."

"Bryan, you're a smart, handsome, athletic, hardworking dude with the most beautiful girl in the WWE, apart from Paige, but I'm more handsome, more athletic, more hardwording and Paige is gonna be my girl. And I'm taller."

i assume the beard on your neck is pretty thick.

[YT]8xkXyDzDvdU[/YT]

Nash goes hard.

[YT]N8E14s0lidA[/YT]

It's funny.

A raven grabbed a golf ball during some tournament and Flores dropped a "what about me?! What about Raven?!" During the highlights on sportscenter.

What a mark.

How will Rollins escape tonight?

Any one going to watch njpw g1 or the dragon gate Kobe ppv

What is this dumb shit
WWE is burying R Truth!

I enjoy r truth surprised they keep him around tho my fav truth when he went heel and went and smoked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back