* Stitch fired by UFC *

It was a bullshit thing to do so it's nice to see its biting them in the ass. Stitch will likely find more work and sponsors than he's ever had before and the UFC comes off looking like assholes. This is far worse than stitch doing an interview about sponsors.

Never really liked Joe before and after reading his garbage I hope someone knocks those dumbo ears off his head.

Seems that Joe Lauzon is the only one with a brain around here. Could you imagine if an engineer for IBM gave an engineer and bitched about IBM? He would get disciplined or terminated. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

For everyone saying, "this is a free country." That is the dumbest defense I have ever heard. Obviously America is free and Stitch and anyone else who is unhappy is free to go some place else and work. Bye. Trust me, you will be forgotten. The black guy who screamed on the VLOGS, the so called baby sitter to the stars (I'm sorry, I already forgot your name).....

What are you stupid? When did he "badmouth" the company?

Hope Gomi puts him out. I think he can. He looked.. extremely hittable against Iaquinta.

"Or give the athletes less and give some to the cutmen? There is only so much to go around so decisions become difficult. At that point though, it is the UFC making decisions and not Reebok."

How about the execs not take a huge cut off the top and call it "operating expenses." I love how he talks like he is oblivious to the millions of unaccounted for dollars.

Great well thought out opinions by Joe. Things are complicated, there is a nuance to this situation that a lot of people cannot grasp. There is a side to the Reebok deal that most people don't understand and there are reasons that the UFC made the deal that they might not even be able to talk about publicly.

Most people just lack the brainpower or the time to sit down and learn about an issue so they understand 8% of a topic and think they're qualified to make an opinion. I remember an Onion article, "Man Who Understands 5% of Obamacare vigorously defends it against a man who understands 3% of it." That sums up most arguments over things of this magnitude.

Joe's story and explanation is reasonable and well thought out.

Stitch's responses to the questions he was asked during the interview were also reasonable and well thought out. He didn't directly complain about either Reebok or the UFC and maintained an even keel throughout.

Even Stitch's interview on MMAJunkie was completely respectful. He avoided the potential spots to vent frustrations with honest and professional answers.

I didn't find it reasonable or well thought out at all. Joes's little story about his time working for his dad does not apply to a big company who dominates the entire MMA market like the UFC.

I can guess why he said it since he's a mid level UFC fighter who hasn't got cut like many others a long time ago, so he is sounding like an appreciative company man who is happy with the current system.

Great well thought out opinions by Joe. Things are complicated, there is a nuance to this situation that a lot of people cannot grasp. There is a side to the Reebok deal that most people don't understand and there are reasons that the UFC made the deal that they might not even be able to talk about publicly.

Most people just lack the brainpower or the time to sit down and learn about an issue so they understand 8% of a topic and think they're qualified to make an opinion. I remember an Onion article, "Man Who Understands 5% of Obamacare vigorously defends it against a man who understands 3% of it." That sums up most arguments over things of this magnitude.

Nuance? Theres no nuance to Joe's infantile logic. And he was insinuating that Duran caused alot of trouble for the UFC and got what he deserved.

And lol about your "reasons that the UFC made the deal that they might not even be able to talk about publicly.". Why don't you be honest about Zuffa not wanting to comment about taking a big chunk from sponsorships (contrary to what Dana promised).

lmao what a Joke, Kids a company boy like KenFlo, Anik, DC and the rest of em.

Disgusting.

Hope Gomi drops a Fireball on his Jaw.

He has a family to support, had a kid born with cancer, I'm sure he still has medical bills. He certainly doesn't earn much per fight and he's near the tail end of his career...

I understand why he would try to be a company man. The only disgusting thing is how little many fighters earn, especially veterans like Lauzon.

Wow there seems to be a massive backlash from the fans (going by the number of folks reeming Dana out on twitter).

How out of touch is this scumbag?

You want a better perspective on the UFC's big decisions? Try to remind yourself that Dana doesn't make them, and pay more attention to the man behind the curtain.

When did Joe Lauzon become such an outspoken Zuffa defender? This seems fairly recent. As soon as anything related to the Reebok deal is questioned, he's immediately defending them. That seems a bit odd.

I'm guessing he figures his career is almost over and wants a job.

Yeah he's on his way out, gotta do what he can to put food on his family.

Maybe if we all keep complaining about the Reebok deal that has nothing to do with us then UFC will cave and change it!!

Soon to be seen

389420_360x239.80645161290323.jpg

It's TIAAAAIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMME

Back