• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Stitch fired by UFC *

[YT]om7O0MFkmpw[/YT]

There you go little one.

Get the fuck over it. Do you and all those other shertards come here to talk mma or to critique grammar?

but since you insist, the next time you want to convey that you really care about something, i want you to say "i could care less" and see then if YOUR message is conveyed better than MINE.

So you're admitting you are wrong. Good fail thread.i bet you could care less!

I said exactly what i meant genius. I could actually care less than i do because i care very little, jackass.

Hahaha what a moron... Both you and Dana can't get this common phrase right. 2 peas in a pod.

Get the fuck over it. Do you and all those other shertards come here to talk mma or to critique grammar?

but since you insist, the next time you want to convey that you really care about something, i want you to say "i could care less" and see then if YOUR message is conveyed better than MINE.

Just admit you're a moron. You trying to explain yourself made it even worse...

hahaha ive got to drop that line 'r u woman, answer me pls' around more.

Yeah, didn't he say Conor has a slack bumhole or something lol?

must be from the reebok sponsorship

safe_image.php

reebok be fucking everyone.

That guy got nothing but respect from the UfC. The commentators would always hype him up whenever he appeared on screen and made him out to be the best cut-guy in the world and a valued/vital member of the team. In return, he speaks out against their sponsorship arrangement like a little bitch.

Change will always affect people in one way or another but this deal is obviously important to the company as a whole, 'Stitch' should have known better than to be a negative Nancy towards the organization that actually made him famous.

To all the people screaming for Danas head, get real. All you keyboard warriors, why dont you do something similar to what Stitch did at your own jobs and see how it works out for you. I too am an independent contractor and i know for certain that were i to speak out against the company that pays me, well, i wouldnt be surprised if they decided to no longer contract me either.

On to the next.

The Phrase IS "Couldn't care less"

By making this thread it means you do care.

Also Stitch never said anything derogatory of Reebok or the UFC.

"I'd make less" isn't putting down the company. I've also heard far worse from fellow employees saying it directly to the managers and directors. They never got fired either.

I suppose if the most minor of criticisms leads to you getting fired then it's probably not worth working in such a company.

Then you might not want to make insinuating remarks first (your fickle fans remark) when responding directly to someone in future since it could be taken personally.

Its very odd that you are apologizing for Lauzon for 'point fighting', then saying he 'isn't wrong either'. When in your earlier post you said his remarks were "well reasoned". So was it a well thought out post by Lauzon or is he merely point fighting for survival?

Either way Joe Lauzon's post is nonsense and his mom and pop business experience cannot compare to the monopolistic practices of the UFC. Fickle and foolish fans all around.

I am very sorry that you can't comprehend things like analogies.

It must be very difficult having to face everything from a literal stand point. Good luck with the rest of your life dude. Try not to get to stressed about everything someone says.

Peace.

Well, we know big companies do have shills on message boards and in social media. That isn't even tinfoil hat stuff.

We're here because individually we can't do much of anything to change the way big companies operate, so we suck it up and converse about things.

Surely revolting against the UfC cant be the only discussion.

That's great and I always support Aldo but why are those people on Instagram arguing about killing chickens?

It sucks that he got fired, but... you should know what you're getting yourself into when you start talking about your employer.

Why dont people get this?!

I swear these people must be the ones who contribute nothing to the workplace other than the bare minimum then have the nerve to ask why they arent moving up.

Why dont people get this?!

I swear these people must be the ones who contribute nothing to the workplace other than the bare minimum then have the nerve to ask why they arent moving up.

2 months ago we had a big meeting with everyone at our corporate office. They started off talking about how social media can help a company, and then they started talking about how social media can hurt a company. Then they talked about how a employee talking negatively about the company on social media can hurt the company. Which hurts all of us, because we work for the company. Then they told us, when we signed all of the paper work when we accepted the job, we agreed to not do it, and if we did do it, we could lose our job over it.

After the meeting was over, two people got called into two separate meetings. Then they both cleaned our their desks and never came back.

This is what happens in the real world.

Back