LMAO @ anyone that thinks Conor has anything for the big boys @ LW.

TdotK

Purple Belt
Reaction score
DO y'all see this? These guys are even more explosive and powerful than Conor, and JUST AS BIG, maybe even bigger.

Let the giant FW stay at a weigtclass he's way too big for. He'd get killed @ LW.

And to top it off, Conor has no type of stand up defense. He'd get his head knocked clean off, like he likes to say.

Conor reminds me a lot of Nichols Walters. He's a guy that boxes at a weight class where he's a giant, and shows the same type of defensive flaws as a Conor, but his size at that weight class affords him the room to make a bunch of mistakes.

He'd have virtually no reach advantage, height advantage, power advantage, striking skill advantage, he has shotty defense, and the grapplers would maul rape him.

Can we go one day without talking about Connor lol

I guess Aldo fans are convinced he is going to lose and are already talking about Conor vs LW fighters.

DO y'all see this? These guys are even more explosive and powerful than Conor, and JUST AS BIG, maybe even bigger.

Let the giant FW stay at a weigtclass he's way too big for. He'd get killed @ LW.

And to top it off, Conor has no type of stand up defense. He'd get his head knocked clean off, like he likes to say.

Conor reminds me a lot of Nichols Walters. He's a guy that boxes at a weight class where he's a giant, and shows the same type of defensive flaws as a Conor, but his size at that weight class affords him the room to make a bunch of mistakes.

He can outstrike anyone not in the top 5 at LW dude. This is coming from one of Aldo's biggest fans. You've let these nerds who wish they could sleep in the same bed as him cloud your judgement of his fighting prowess.

Lol. He'd beat RDA badly. He's getting 2 belts.

McGregor LW champ 2016.

Conor at full strength at LW would crush both of these guys.

Conor's just a much more aggressive fighter than most. Difficult for people to find any rhythm against him.

He won't be doing any of that. There's a reason he cuts 35+ lbs just to make FW.

Boom. Headshot. He's such a badass master of human movement, but he's wasting his time collecting the heads of "midgets" as he likes to call them.

Well there is at least one fight he'd win...

I'd love to see Diaz vs McGregor though wouldn't even lie...

Back