Game of Thrones discussion v26: Season 5 Finale edition (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Westerosi meteorologists here?

How is the weather in Dorne and Essos - and Kings Landing? They seem to be eternal summertime type places.

I miss Joffrey

been rewatching the series with a friend who hasn't seen it, we're on season 3 and Joffrey actually has so much potential. When he's afraid to speak to the masses, then waves at them with joy...could have been real potential.

Fuckin' Cersei, man.

varys is established as a foreigner from Lys, Oberyn confirmed it. Unless some targ fled a long time ago and gave birth to him in secret, he couldn't be targ. Even then, its a surprise for surprise sake. I doubt its true.

Tons of bastard Targaryans running around.
And it wouldn't be for surprise's sake, considering dude has been trying to get a targaryan on the throne for like 20 years

Any Westerosi meteorologists here?

How is the weather in Dorne and Essos - and Kings Landing? They seem to be eternal summertime type places.

Yea they are on the warmer side, but the whole realm has been in nonwinter mode for like 2 decades or so. I think those areas are typically warmer than say winterfell, its where the good wine comes from.

Tons of bastard Targaryans running around.
And it wouldn't be for surprise's sake, considering dude has been trying to get a targaryan on the throne for like 20 years

good point. I wouldn't be shocked by it.

been rewatching the series with a friend who hasn't seen it, we're on season 3 and Joffrey actually has so much potential. When he's afraid to speak to the masses, then waves at them with joy...could have been real potential.

Fuckin' Cersei, man.

I love his final episode- they really let him shine at among his douchiest behavior. Not his cruelest, not his most sadistic, but his douchiest...from what he does to Tyrion's present right after his hollow expression of gratitude to his absolutely over-the-top obnoxious as fuck laughter during the War of Five Kings Re-enactment to his messing with Tyrion after he makes him his cupbearer.

Just Joffrey to a tee.

Let Ramsay fill that void in your heart.

The difference is Joffrey wasn't a world beater. He preyed on people and used his power to do so, but he was shown to be ineffectual, tentative, and nervous at times as well. Ramsay has been 100 percent winning for basically two seasons now...DB and Dave clearly love the dude.

Catching up on some of the closing exploits of the most recent book, it's pretty clear Jonzor Snaihzi is going to blow someone's asshole out. Goodness gracious he's going to pillage

Ramsay has come from being a floor scrubber to the p4p champ of Westeros

Ramsay has come from being a floor scrubber to the p4p champ of Westeros

lol exactly...

dude turned "so caulk, caulk guy," Theon into his broken manservant, thwarted Yara while shirtless, smashed the Iron Cans at Moat Cailin by using their own prince against them, wrecked Stannis' army with 20 good men to the point that Stannis opted to kill his awesome daughter, which helped contribute to the absolute destruction of Stannis' crew at the hand of Ramsay and co.

him vs. Brienne of Tarth next season seems inevitable. like prime Fedor vs. Prime Cro Cop really...

lol exactly...

dude turned "so caulk, caulk guy," Theon into his broken manservant, thwarted Yara while shirtless, smashed the Iron Cans at Moat Cailin by using their own prince against them, wrecked Stannis' army with 20 good men to the point that Stannis opted to kill his awesome daughter, which helped contribute to the absolute destruction of Stannis' crew at the hand of Ramsay and co.

him vs. Brienne of Tarth next season seems inevitable. like prime Fedor vs. Prime Cro Cop really...

Jon's on the dragonmeat just to get up to Ramsay's weight-class at this point.
Ramsay's only challenge is a HW like Brienne.

The scene with Varys and the Warlock is really bothering me.
Kingsblood maybe?

Fuck man, this show is about to get really good. 10 seasons pls

Myrcella kissing Oberyn's woman on the lips for three full seconds was the highlight of the finale.

yeah i don't understand what's up with tommen

he's a young boy that just got to taste poon for the first time

and he's the f'n king

nothing should come between a horny teenage king and his wife

Meh, he already had Margery, time for some new snatch, He is the King!

uhhh how old is the myrcella actress? I'll decide if it was a highlight or not after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back