Everlast Powerlock 14oz Training glove review

I might be with you on that, or the MXs. Still unsure, i went with UMA and Winning instead during Everlasts last sale but now im thinking of trying out Everlast again.

The MX velcro's got some good reviews on youtube by some good reviewers. I am curious myself. I love my powerlocks and protex3's. I hear the mx are also closer to true weight. If you all don't buy a pair I am...will put a review up. Hopefully a video as well with them in use.

The MX velcro's got some good reviews on youtube by some good reviewers. I am curious myself. I love my powerlocks and protex3's. I hear the mx are also closer to true weight. If you all don't buy a pair I am...will put a review up. Hopefully a video as well with them in use.

Hell yeah....put it up!!!

Would love to see the protex3 review. Been eyeing those for a while

IM BACK FROM THE DEAD PEOPOEEEEEE god I miss those powerlocks, I'm thinking about getting another pair for sparring (foam split on the last pair but they were the shit). I should write some reviews as I've been using the everlast MX training glove, and the c3 hook and loop glove here and there since the powerlocks gave out.

However my main glove has been a pair of rival RS1's recommended by stratocaster, and have been fantastic. I think Rival is a great brand with much better quality control than everlast. Unfortunately I wasn't dilligent about airing them out after training and they're getting smelly and despite my clorox wipes and various sprays I'm losing the battle...it really blows they have a lot of life in them still and look almost new despite me using them since around...october? I also got RB11's per his reviews and have been great on the bag as well.

Try making homemade glove dogs filled with cedar if "the stank" hasnt fully set in yet.

IM BACK FROM THE DEAD PEOPOEEEEEE god I miss those powerlocks, I'm thinking about getting another pair for sparring (foam split on the last pair but they were the shit). I should write some reviews as I've been using the everlast MX training glove, and the c3 hook and loop glove here and there since the powerlocks gave out.

However my main glove has been a pair of rival RS1's recommended by stratocaster, and have been fantastic. I think Rival is a great brand with much better quality control than everlast. Unfortunately I wasn't dilligent about airing them out after training and they're getting smelly and despite my clorox wipes and various sprays I'm losing the battle...it really blows they have a lot of life in them still and look almost new despite me using them since around...october? I also got RB11's per his reviews and have been great on the bag as well.

Throw up some reviews of the MX and C3's. If Everlast is having a good labor day sale....Im all Powerlocks!!!

I can review my C3s soon too, never thought about reviewing them haha. But yeah same here, i plan on getting a pair of Powerlocks when the price goes down

Powerlocks on sale right now for 99$

What do you think? Should I pull the trigger? I have more gloves than I know what to do with, but I always wanted to give these a try.

What do you think? Should I pull the trigger? I have more gloves than I know what to do with, but I always wanted to give these a try.
I have enough gloves and i bought these when they were $119 so id say go for it man. Ill be reviewing mine next weekend or so

Do it....its only money

The trigger has been pulled. Boxing gear seems to be the only thing I spend money on anyway. Next might be the white/blue Ringside IMF gloves, but I'll wait awhile.

I have put 200 plus rounds on mine and they still look new and are doing great. Glad I spent the 113 bucks on them. Best fitting glove I have owned in quit some time.

The trigger has been pulled. Boxing gear seems to be the only thing I spend money on anyway. Next might be the white/blue Ringside IMF gloves, but I'll wait awhile.

Good deal. What color combo? I took my own advice and hit up a pair late last nite as well....lol. I went with black/gray/white velcro in 16oz. Cannot wait to try these out!!!

Just got mine, off the bat theyre very very stiff gloves. They have a cool look to them though. Low quality construction, nice liner, thumb seam pinches a little, definitely top heavy but the gloves dont bend. The hand compartment is tight, sort of wide but tight and i definitely won't be able to use a lot of knuckle padding or else it'll be uncomfortable.

Back