Muay Thai Gym Q&A

that's a shame about sinbi, and interesting about russians training in sinbi/phuket. i don't want to make generalisations about an entire people but often they (and other eastern european guys) seem to spar in a style that i'm not accustomed to, generally too hard and often "to win". also, having holidayed in egypt and turkey (where tourism ties with russia are very strong historically) i'm also aware of certain cultural differences regarding politeness and etiquette. there are always exceptions of course.

i may look at other options then but will likely be looking toward sinbi because it seems one of the places you can turn up on the day. i won't be able to commit enough to train at a small place like sitjaopho where you need to book a place in advance. that would be the dream though for a proper training trip.

Go to Rattachai Gym then. 3x Lumpini champ. They have a website so check it out. My training there was also great and he just opened it up so they're aren't many people there yet.

That's good to hear... i heard from someone that his knee was getting worse and he was barely around. Hopefully he's better

I remember he was wearing a knee sleeve sometimes, but he was in there throwing knees in the clinch so hopefully it is better.

Back