** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

...and for all the waiting customers the orders are finished and final touchings are being done on them will show images and send them in coming week for almost all of you guys.....

Great.
Sherdog G&E is going to be busy next week!!
Can't wait.....

^

lol nice, are those gloves for Mr. Ronald Mcdonald? :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

o-RONALD-MCDONALD-facebook.jpg

LMAO !!!!! Seriously that a nice idea to have contrasting gloves.

An unnamed fighter who fights for PBC ordered from topboxer. His work is absolutely incredible. Both pairs were made completely custom one being a 22 oz monster. He will be ordering more gear in the future.

hahaha yes that just makes a connection there.
lol
but i guess customer might have something else as background motivation or maybe they are fan of mcdnlds.

An unnamed fighter who fights for PBC ordered from topboxer. His work is absolutely incredible. Both pairs were made completely custom one being a 22 oz monster. He will be ordering more gear in the future.

Interesting. Nice to hear that pro fighters are getting involved with TB.

I'm waiting on my first pair from TB. I just went with a simple all-white color, Winning-style + orthopedic foam, 16oz.

What are the details of his other gloves?

Received my gloves today ;). They are amazing. Now I understand why people are always talking about the smell of leather. My Twins never had the smell my TB gloves have. Can't wait to try them.

Interesting. Nice to hear that pro fighters are getting involved with TB.

I'm waiting on my first pair from TB. I just went with a simple all-white color, Winning-style + orthopedic foam, 16oz.

What are the details of his other gloves?

The 22 oz is winning style with ortho as well. Muhammad had to do some special engineering to get the weight up, so he can share more of the tech details.

We also ordered a 10 oz glove for pad work and training because that is what will be worn. Those employ his tb signature padding. It was important that the were both on exact weight, which they are.

Received mine today as well! (16oz Winning-inspired + orthopedic padding)

Amazing craftsmanship for sure.

Going to put in 15rds of bagwork with them tonight and will be back to comment.

My daily cardio routine is a 15 round bag session with 16oz gloves, and I have used many brands in 16oz (Winning, Reyes, R2C C17, Everlast Powerlock, Ringside IMF, R2C MiM, R2C Mexican-style), and I'm 240lbs so gloves definitely go through beatings on a daily basis lol.

Received my gloves today ;). They are amazing. Now I understand why people are always talking about the smell of leather. My Twins never had the smell my TB gloves have. Can't wait to try them.

thank you very much ,

Can't wait for my custom winning clones to arrive! It's been 5 weeks so they should be here soon!

yes i do ,
here are some images of latest custom headgear.

IMG_0203_zpsqrsmfnbm.jpg

IMG_0205_zpsqdhiu2q9.jpg

IMG_0531_zpsbzdeeiif.jpg

IMG_0104_zps4vxrujxz.jpg

thanks

Thanks TB! Beautiful work. Your face saver headgears seem pretty popular since you post a lot of them.

Can you tell me about the third one down, the gold headgear? Do you have a shot of the rear? Thanks again

My daily cardio routine is a 15 round bag session with 16oz gloves, and I have used many brands in 16oz (Winning, Reyes, R2C C17, Everlast Powerlock, Ringside IMF, R2C MiM, R2C Mexican-style), and I'm 240lbs so gloves definitely go through beatings on a daily basis lol.

thanks a lot , will look forward to your feedback and hopeful that these will fullfil your expectations and makes you happy with my work.

Waiting is the worst part. What sort of customisations did you ask for GoatyP?

thank you very much for your trust Jack
this order was kind of test for me , i am glad that you and your fighter like my work.
thanks again

also i thought to post images of your gloves here as well.
IMG_0845_zpswbmtj8fu.jpg

IMG_0844_zpshypmp9ad.jpg

IMG_0846_zpse2r5loop.jpg

thank you again

Vanilla customization - custom hand sizing and color combinations (red, white, blue and black). I also got a Pixies (band) logo.

I got the clones to size up Mohammad's skill and then order some more exotic foams, glove styles and colors in the future. I'm thinking of a longer cuff with a blend of ortho foam and metallic leather. I'm not flashy guy but Golden Boy's gloves looked super dope.

@ Topboxer11

I am excited that I was finally able to get my payment to you, and am now waiting on my first ever pair of custom gloves to arrive (16oz all-White, Winning-inspired + Orthopedic foam, thick/wide velcro, no logos/text).

Something I've been wondering about for a while in regards to customization of padding...

Would it be possible to customize and combine multiple types of padding systems?

Even if it came down to having to shrink or scale down the thickness of 1 or 2 (or all!) of the padding systems (is THIS even possible?) to avoid being too bulky and compromise comfort/fit.

For example, this is the anatomy of a Winning 14oz (MS500), that I found on another thread somewhere on sherdog:

zPbkzXf.jpg

What if I wanted that padding system in between an orthopedic layer and an IMF layer?

Like a Orthopedic/Winning-style/IMF hybrid glove in this manner:

1. First layer (most inner) = Orthopedic
2. Second layer = Scaled/shrunken down version of Winning's padding system (all 3 layers, of course).
3. Third layer = Scaled/shrunken down version of IMF (stiff)

I have other ideas in mind, but this would be the first I would request if it was possible.

Would something like this work?

This feels like a deep rabbit hole lol.

Vanilla customization - custom hand sizing and color combinations (red, white, blue and black). I also got a Pixies (band) logo.

I got the clones to size up Mohammad's skill and then order some more exotic foams, glove styles and colors in the future. I'm thinking of a longer cuff with a blend of ortho foam and metallic leather. I'm not flashy guy but Golden Boy's gloves looked super dope.

Believe me when I say pictures don't do it justice. It's a truly beautiful glove in person

The 22 oz is winning style with ortho as well. Muhammad had to do some special engineering to get the weight up, so he can share more of the tech details.

We also ordered a 10 oz glove for pad work and training because that is what will be worn. Those employ his tb signature padding. It was important that the were both on exact weight, which they are.

22 oz ones were a real task to do while keeping the weight balance good.
as it was asked to keep the weights of both pairs accurate so i had to craft the padding very carefuly since there was no margin for weight there.

some gold and black gloves.
happy thanksgiving guys.
IMG_0949_zpsdcii2at6.jpg

I just placed my order with Muhammad. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Thanks TB! Beautiful work. Your face saver headgears seem pretty popular since you post a lot of them.

Can you tell me about the third one down, the gold headgear? Do you have a shot of the rear? Thanks again

you are welcome ,
the third one is a hybrid of green hill modle open face and the wining H-1600 style , its like open face headgear with slight grooves around , and was made on special request.
but its available as custom option now.
and can be altered even more depending upon your asking.
thanks

some gold and black gloves.
happy thanksgiving guys.
IMG_0949_zpsdcii2at6.jpg

Those are some gorgeous gloves!

BTW Muhammad how are you? Does my username ring a bell to you? Ordered a pair of black & gold gloves from you recently ;)

Anyone have any experience with either Bill or Muhammad's FG 2900 type headgear?

I'm looking at one with non slip lining in all burgundy

@ Topboxer11

I am excited that I was finally able to get my payment to you, and am now waiting on my first ever pair of custom gloves to arrive (16oz all-White, Winning-inspired + Orthopedic foam, thick/wide velcro, no logos/text).

Something I've been wondering about for a while in regards to customization of padding...

Would it be possible to customize and combine multiple types of padding systems?

Even if it came down to having to shrink or scale down the thickness of 1 or 2 (or all!) of the padding systems (is THIS even possible?) to avoid being too bulky and compromise comfort/fit.

For example, this is the anatomy of a Winning 14oz (MS500), that I found on another thread somewhere on sherdog:

zPbkzXf.jpg

What if I wanted that padding system in between an orthopedic layer and an IMF layer?

Like a Orthopedic/Winning-style/IMF hybrid glove in this manner:

1. First layer (most inner) = Orthopedic
2. Second layer = Scaled/shrunken down version of Winning's padding system (all 3 layers, of course).
3. Third layer = Scaled/shrunken down version of IMF (stiff)

I have other ideas in mind, but this would be the first I would request if it was possible.

Would something like this work?

This feels like a deep rabbit hole lol.

lol , thats lot of thinking you put into this field of work ,
all of it is possible but everything has some technical limits.
i will email you regarding this in detail or we can talk on phone about it in detail as its too much technical information that i dont want to share here since there are few who,d get the crazy methods of altering padding systems etc that i have devised after years of work and experiments.
this work is like an ocean , no one can have it all , i have been doing this work for years yet i am still making new stuff every now and then and every new thing have some new and some old features , the main thing here is to never stop learning and experimenting.
once i perfect one product i move onto other , i soon will be offering dummies here.
thats what i am working on now a days...some unique dummies for you guys.

anyways here is when i opened up a 16 oz winings years back...i have introduced several versions of winings style gloves by now as i did,nt want to be a total copy cat lol , you can get winings gloves but with your own preferences now (although most people want exact fit feel and profile of winings and i do it as they want it)...that means you can have wining fit and profile but you can have your own feeling to it!!! and in some cases your own fit as well if you describe it to me.
13807487365500_zpsez0nbnrd.jpg

thanks

Those are some gorgeous gloves!

BTW Muhammad how are you? Does my username ring a bell to you? Ordered a pair of black & gold gloves from you recently ;)

hi CK
thank you for liking my work.
yes i for sure remember you.
thanks again

You should talk to Gus/GHVA about that. He has one.

Don't think it's anything like the FG-2900 though. I had one but didn't like it all that much. Don't generally like anything besides open face headguards though.

here are some latest winings style gloves made for Ronald from canada
but with special feature that from inside it feels soft and does,t let you feel any pain on impact but on outside its hard
the guy had injury so he wanted it this way that he does,nt feel pair etc.

IMG_0516_zpsfbq2uror.jpg

IMG_0519_zps6docy9jz.jpg

hope you guys like my work as thats the motivation behind keep running this custom line of work here or perhaps i,d have shifted to stock options by now as thats piece of cake compared to doing custom jobs.
your words of appreciation for my humble work keeps me going and making exciting gear for you guys.

hi Folks
here are some gloves i made for Mr Hanley.

IMG_0885_zps5gnmromn.jpg

IMG_0884_zpsub6u52lv.jpg

IMG_0883_zps0lwp0bkp.jpg

hope you guys like lit.
thanks

Anyone have any experience with either Bill or Muhammad's FG 2900 type headgear?

I'm looking at one with non slip lining in all burgundy

He doesn't have a FG2900, they're all Mexican style and more like the Casanova/Classics/Campeon headgears. I'm still waiting for a review on one too though. I PM'd Gus about his a month ago, but he hadn't used it yet. I'm sure he has now.

Hey@Topboxer11 just wanted to say I read through this entire thread and the gloves you have made are by far the nicest looking gloves I have ever seen.

The headgear I have is really well padded and bulkier than the FG2900. The nose coverage is not as extensive as that of the FG2900, but the visibility is better. It is a really solid and well built headgear, the materials are top notch. I like to use it for heavier and longer sparring sessions (it is not nearly as hot as the FG). But for daily use the FG is easier to carry around, dries more quickly and is just marginally less protective (in terms of shock dispersion).

here are some latest winings style gloves made for Ronald from canada
but with special feature that from inside it feels soft and does,t let you feel any pain on impact but on outside its hard
the guy had injury so he wanted it this way that he does,nt feel pair etc.

IMG_0516_zpsfbq2uror.jpg

IMG_0519_zps6docy9jz.jpg

hope you guys like my work as thats the motivation behind keep running this custom line of work here or perhaps i,d have shifted to stock options by now as thats piece of cake compared to doing custom jobs.
your words of appreciation for my humble work keeps me going and making exciting gear for you guys.
I've got 3 hours in with these already, expect a full review in a few weeks. So far a 10/10! Great job @topboxer11!

He doesn't have a FG2900, they're all Mexican style and more like the Casanova/Classics/Campeon headgears. I'm still waiting for a review on one too though. I PM'd Gus about his a month ago, but he hadn't used it yet. I'm sure he has now.

There is a review up on the casanova/Campe

Just got my gloves today. Have to say they look and smell amazing. The quality seems to be incredible. They are almost too pretty to imagine hitting with them. But i will. Thanks Topboxer

picture.php

Just got my gloves today. Have to say they look and smell amazing. The quality seems to be incredible. They are almost too pretty to imagine hitting with them. But i will. Thanks Topboxer

picture.php

thank you very much for liking my work Superstar

Thanks for the info, guys.

So I take it Muhammad's is more like the Casanovas.

Can anyone confirm that the headgear Casanova now produces is like the real Casanovas?

I've used some real old Casanovas and would buy those in a heartbeat if I knew they would be the same.

Anyone have experience with the Shevlin style top boxer glove?

Thanks for the info, guys.

So I take it Muhammad's is more like the Casanovas.

Can anyone confirm that the headgear Casanova now produces is like the real Casanovas?

I've used some real old Casanovas and would buy those in a heartbeat if I knew they would be the same.

I'd personaly say Muhammad's is better than Casanova, Campeon, and Classics. His is pretty much the best of all worlds. His has tighter, higher quality leather and thicker padding like Classics; and also has more padding distribution like Casanova and Campeon.

Back