Sonnen says Aldo will purposely miss weight tomorrow

I think you're right. He is full of shit.

Chael fighting to take Rogan's place. Say outlandish crap and call it your opinion.

would be funny and sad at the same time but Aldo always makes weight and i think he wants the fight so we'll see

Chael went to the FRB school of journalism, You just say a bunch of ridiculous shit and hope one of the things you said turns out to be true

The same Chael who wasn't impressed by Hollys boxing skill? Even though she is light years ahead of his bar room brawling skill?

Chael went to the FRB school of journalism, You just say a bunch of ridiculous shit and hope one of the things you said turns out to be true

This x1000. You throw enough shit against the wall and some of it is bound to stick.

Chael is a smart man and saying this gets him attention. I guarantee you he would not take a bet that Aldo missed weight, unless of course the extra attention he received from making the bet was worth more than the amount of the bet.

Eff both of them, equating 'communicating' to 'speaking English'.

what a ridiculous claim.

chael probably swings from the nuts of one mcGregor and sees a lot of himself....smack talking his way to a title shot with a dominant brazilian.

he's probably living vicariously through McGregor.

what a ridiculous claim.

chael probably swings from the nuts of one mcGregor and sees a lot of himself....smack talking his way to a title shot with a dominant brazilian.

he's probably living vicariously through McGregor.

i dont think this is a conor thing for chael at all

i think its a say crazy shit thing. then if hes wrong he says hey im chael, i say crazy shit lulz right? if he is right he is a prophet and a genius

its smart from a podcasters pov

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back