UFC 194: Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao,joe rogan can't see why someone would get a rematch would happen with such a decisive ko yet no problems with rousey getting one.

Honestly, after this year, I am just going to stop going in to fights with expectations. This sport is too unpredictable, and you have to learn to appreciate that aspect. Watch Jon Jones is going to get KO'd within 3 fights back.

Guys. Anderson Silva got caught tonight. Source: Mike Goldberg.

I believe what Aldo meant was that he never felt the fight got started, no feeling out process, no getting loose.
No rematch until Aldo wins one or two though, too fast and decisive a loss for him.

don't know why but I am actually wayyy more pissed at the idea that dana got what he wanted.

He could've at least rigged the fight to make it less obvious it was rigged. Have them go a minute at least before Aldo takes his dive.

And that's how you know there will be a rematch.

Immediate rematch is only fair. If Ronda is getting one, so should Weidman and Aldo.

A few people mentioned this already, but I will say it again. Aldo looked old and worn out.

Aldo hasn't lost in 10 years or whatever.. Maybe no rematch.

Holm beats Rousey and Holm has to sit on the shelf waiting for Rousey's ass so she can get a rematch.

Werdum schools Cain, Cain gets a rematch.

Ohhhh, Aldo doesn't fit the UFC agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back