SBBC: Apparently anyone can become a Mod

Who does Puo ban first?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any man that takes a dick pic in Crocs is a fooking legend.

Pathetic and hilarious as it may be, there should be a statue erected in his honor

sara has never turned down a dick pic

I'm never asked they just show up, with no warning what so ever. In the subject line it usually says something like lol or did you hear?

agree completely. i've sent quite a few, although it was always upon request. That lankiness tho

You will never have a girl ask to see your cankles though...

eDnG8li.gif

I'm never asked they just show up, with no warning what so ever. In the subject line it usually says something like lol or did you hear?

Gonna word my "heres my dick"

And then there will be shia lebouf gifs in it

i've always been amazed at how effective the lines "what's up with them pants" and "what's the worst that could happen" are....

works almost every time

I once used "youre single...im single...you need dick...i need gina...whats up?"

And then i banged her the following week

a simple 'let me see that ass' was extremely effective in drunken Germany.

fuck, i miss that place, pretty much everything but the weather and shit closed on sundays

Hey Agnus serious question: were u trolling me by hyping TPB season 9? I finished it last night and would give it a 1/10

Hey Agnus serious question: were u trolling me by hyping TPB season 9? I finished it last night and would give it a 1/10

No, I loved it and pretty much everyone in the TPB's thread agrees it was a great season.

The writing and acting were terrible. Every character was beyond absurd. Actually pisses me off that anyone thinks it was a good season tbh

Gonna watch the TPB Christmas Special from 2004 tonight to get the bad taste of season 9 out of muh mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back