Progress pics. Can anyone relate?

__Big_D__

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So I've been going to the gym for a little over a year now and have lost almost 60 pounds. Pretty big accomplishment for me considering I've always been a little to a lot over weight but the biggest effect losing weight has had on me has to do with my confidence. I feel and look better than ever tbh.

2m4djlt.jpg

Definitely feel I went from a 3/10 to a solid 8/10

Can't see the pic, but that is awesome that you lost 60 pounds. Losing weight is a bitch.

Pic isn't coming up for me, but that's pretty fucking awesome, D. Keep it up!

Good job.

Dumb question but how did your hair go from such tight curls to wavy like that?

Now your turn to post progress pics sherbros!

Just grew it out a bit and was a bit sweaty from workout at time of pic

My brother has similar hair to you in the first pic but maybe slightly looser curls and he ends up with a giant jewfro when it grows in. He'd kill for your hair. lol

with a name like Big D i was expectin more cock pics tbh, but congrats anywasy

Good going. I have some bigger friends who just complain while not changing a thing about their diet/workout/drinking habits

So I've been going to the gym for a little over a year now and have lost almost 60 pounds. Pretty big accomplishment for me considering I've always been a little to a lot over weight but the biggest effect losing weight has had on me has to do with my confidence. I feel and look better than ever tbh.

2m4djlt.jpg

Congrats on the weight loss. Its not all about how you look, your health is a consideration too.

2m4djlt.jpg

Bravo, hombre!

I lost a lot of weight in HS that I kept off for about 10 years before I gained it back+.
Been trying to get back on that horse, but the struggle is real.

Anyhow, yeah, my mojo was off the charts.

Lesson #1: Hit the weights and do not grow complacent! Keep up the good work.

Back