The Temp Pub

Once I feel asleep against the door to my room in the BOQ (barracks). I had trouble getting in because the lock kept moving every time I tried to put the key in the damn thing, so I sat down to rest until it got tired of fucking with me. Someone woke me up a few hours later. It had snowed.

Fuck.

Beats the hell out of my story. I was at a party, we'd been drinking all afternoon and well into the night by the time a workmate and I decided to walk home. I said goodbye to him outside his house and staggered back to my place. Next morning at work...

Workmate, "How are you feeling today?"

Me, "Fine. Not even a hangover."

Workmate, "So you didn't hurt yourself when you fell through the hedge?"

Me, "...What hedge?"

Apparently he'd just gone inside when he heard the sound of wood breaking. He opened the door and saw my legs sticking out of his neighbour's hedge. I'd tripped and gone right through it. And the small fence behind it.:oops:

I will try and think of others. Odd, as I used to try and forget them.

Athlete and sailor at same time = utter chaos and anarchy.

So my phone was found...

By a lake that I've never heard of, past the NEXT CITY OVER.

I've recovered my car, glasses, and got a replacement car key.

So my phone was found...

By a lake that I've never heard of, past the NEXT CITY OVER.

I've recovered my car, glasses, and got a replacement car key.

Thats pretty epic.

So my mom became slightly internet famous this morning. The picture I posted of her and my father in the squat rack has become a meme on gymmeme instagram. 20K likes since this morning. If anyone has a chance to post the pic, it #relationshipgoals. I can't access it from work.

So my mom became slightly internet famous this morning. The picture I posted of her and my father in the squat rack has become a meme on gymmeme instagram. 20K likes since this morning. If anyone has a chance to post the pic, it #relationshipgoals. I can't access it from work.
That's pretty cool Nurse!

Yeah. pretty unbelieveable. The ladies at the gym are emailing me like crazy saying they're so proud of her and stuff. She could really start a cardigan revolution in the gym...

Really cool, Nurse!

I just finished all my GF's gifts for Christmas and, good God, I suck at wrapping gifts. Which is even worse when your girlfriend is the queen of giftwrapping...

Yeah. pretty unbelieveable. The ladies at the gym are emailing me like crazy saying they're so proud of her and stuff. She could really start a cardigan revolution in the gym...

I'm there in a few years, methinks.

:)

I think after I turn 50 I am required to pull my pants up one extra inch per year. I will check the handbook I just received in the mail.

Really cool, Nurse!

I just finished all my GF's gifts for Christmas and, good God, I suck at wrapping gifts. Which is even worse when your girlfriend is the queen of giftwrapping...

I know those feels.

Rollins lookin old and frail. What happened to his "devotion to the iron"?

From Black Flag to eating a gingerbread house in a Stephen Colbert commercial.

HR has finally made it.

So, car/house keys turned back up.

Cab driver had them.

English fellow that found my phone brought it in. It's busted but the gesture was appreciated. He was high as a kite when he showed up.

Spoke with my cab driver. The ride cost me 170 USD because apparently we drove around for an hour. Which pushes me to an overdraft PR.

Top 3 worst drinking experiences.

I know you're in a tough spot, but you don't do yourself any favors, bro.

Fucking overdrafts. Fuck those things. Fuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back