SBBC: The quest for being liked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the new Dicaprio film downloaded for later

prob gonna fall asleep halfway thru

Was gonna watch inside llewyn davis but ill save it for another day

new star wars was underwhelming.

will check out hateful 8 in theaters monday or tuesday. only one place is playing it before january though, and the shit is 3 hours long.

Movies around 2 hrs 45 minutes or longer need an intermission, imo. It's hard for me to sit that long in one place, no matter how good the movie is. And, no, I don't have a small bladder. LOL

it'll have an intermission.

skeetz's palp like bladder was exposed itt.

Movies around 2 hrs 45 minutes or longer need an intermission, imo. It's hard for me to sit that long in one place, no matter how good the movie is. And, no, I don't have a small bladder. LOL
Just a women's size bladder imo

Thanks for the likes inbox. You're good in my book

Time flies by during a good long movie. It's just gotta be a legit good movie

I will for sure. I put Grill 23 in my phone. I already had Metropolitan Grill in there which means it's been recommended to me as I've never been there

I looked up the menu for the Metropolitan grill and could not find the signature mac and cheese side. It was something stupid like 6 cheeses and it was $50 (?).

the one time I went to the Metropolitan grill I was there with my buddy from Houston that I went to the NCAA regionals with (partly thanks to you) back in April.

dissapointed with the lack of christmas spirit everyone except myself and angus are showing ITT. Replace your gutter trash AVs with Kris Kringle

I posted a 'tree' that was decorated appropriately, a few pages back.

I'm getting ready for the Rose bowl so here is another ...

tumblr_mfmj3nZsmL1rv0ydoo1_500.png

Inbox skipped one of chilly's posts over on this page

shots fired

OK, it fucked me up a treat, but I went to see Redskins v Bills on Sunday.

Go, Bills :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back