Shane O'Mac appreciation thread

Just read this on his wiki page:

WWE and Pride may have co-promoted and who knows Brock may have fought Fedor in a Pride ring if things went differently.

I could only imagine how well Fedor and his management would get along with Vince... :icon_lol:

No way Vince would ever put Fedro over, just look at his physique.

one of my favorite parts of the Attitude Era. shane was the man, and put on a better show than most wrestlers around that time.

e.gif

Shane o Mac was the shit. Didn't feel like living under his dad's shadow so he decided to bring PPV to China and manage professional golfers. After throwing himself 70ft into a a bed of cardboard and nearly breaking his neck against a plate of glass.

Shane was awesome from 98 - 2001, after that, a bit shit. But those glory years were the shit.

Shane-O-Mac is one of the kings of hardcore, that's for sure. In a business that includes the likes of Mick Foley, Terry Funk, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, and Spike Dudley, that's saying something.

Over the last few months, I've progressively been getting back into watching WWE. It's actually been getting better, slowly, but surely.

Never expected Shane-O-Mac to ever make a return, ever. One of the most welcome returns ever, after a very long vacation.

It's not everyday you see a son with greyer hair than his father.

One of the best is an understatement as I think he's the greatest non-wrestler ever to grace the squared circle

Shane seems healthy, I honestly DON'T want him to risk himself taking any bumps at Mania. Taker and he should just brawl around the cage for 15 minutes. Bunches and kicks so neither has to take any major bumps. Maybe a blade job. Pin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back