Conor McGregor looking much bigger in recent photos

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
CY-Zh9ZWkAAlYLn.jpg

CY5xVynWYAA-JO-.jpg

What weight do you think Conor will walk around for LW?

He won't be going back to 145, win, lose or draw with RDA. He might try, but I think he's gonna hurt himself trying to make that weight again. He'd have to go vegan or something.

He looks 170-175, if not heavier. Crazy.

It would make sense since he is fighting at 155 for his next fight. His ability to cut that much weight and fight like a beast at 145 is pretty impressive. If he doesn't lose any speed or cardio, and can add power with the added weight, he's going to be trouble for the 155lbers.

He looks 170-175, if not heavier. Crazy.
Prolly 190. He is 172 week before weight cut. I think I heard he was like nearly 190 during injury layoff. Everyone that sees him in person says his frame is huge, like he is the size of a mw.

I'm no nutritionist but imagine he'll loose that muscle mass once the fight is done and take care of Frankie then move back up for good.

Beginning to actually believe now that he will end up at WW if he wipes out 155.

In comparison to him and Pettis (who is weak, slow hands, no power and nowhere near the fight IQ) - who went the distance with RDA then, I can only see destroy RDA in the first.

he needs to stay at 155

if not he´ll pull a barao sooner or later

I want to see a WAR between RDA and Conor...an inspiring war...

I'm pretty excited to see him at 155 to say the least.

Too bad it ain't enough to survive brown panty night.

He will be champ in 3 weight classes simultaneously.

Why does he look so serious in the photo? Is he trying to look black for MLK day?

Back