Mcgregoat:"I feel like I can take down them three gold belts before the year ends"

andreicarma23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WoW, WW,LW,FW champion before the end of this year will prove not only that Mcgregor is the mma goat, but also the goat of all combat sports. A three division champion at the same time. I don't think that mma fandom deserves such a fighter.

Keep dreaming. He stands no chance against Lawler or Condit.

We are blessed.

hes the best weve ever seen.he can truly do it all

At this point having the title fights is really just a formality.

So basically he would either not defend at all or have 1 title defense this year? RDA fight in March, IF he wins and IF he gets a WW title shot immediately after (which would be stupid as hell), that would probably be around July/August assuming no injuries. And again, assuming no injuries, he would defend a belt in November/December?

If he doesn't defend the featherweight belt, he's not the featherweight champion.

Conor already dodging FW questions does not look promising.

Condit is one of the easiest matchup in the whole ufc for mcgregor. I will bet my house that Mcgregor will finish him within three minutes.

If he doesn't defend the featherweight belt, he's not the featherweight champion.

Conor already dodging FW questions does not look promising.

lol what an idiot... he is the champion because he beat the champion.... you don't have to defend the belt to be champion.

Robbie would absolutely drop Conor like a sack of potatoes. It might be the first in Octagon death! You think a guy the size of Conor can hang in there like Rory or Carlos?

he could get the fw/lw/ww/mw belt in 4 fights and he still wouldnt be the goat

If he does it, we go back to the posts where I said he was a WW who diets well.

I doubt it. But he is big and a phenomenal striker.

Still think RDA can Holly this hype....he's coming across as Ronda already.

Back