McGregor: "Partying is weakness for the soul"

Tell that to the GOAT...Partying made him into the GOAT regardless of what you people say, Im actually sadden he is given up partying...He needed that outlet in his life to be GOAT.

1420661666_wye01s_4jz4r.gif

Jesus christ, how many more of these "is mcgregor on cocaine" threads are we going to have.

1. he shows all the signs of attention deficit disorder rather than cocaine use
2. nevada is adding cocaine to the "banned at all times" list so using coke would be kinda stupid
3.theres about 50 of these threads already

as someone who has add and hyperactivity, mcgregors behaviour looks completely normal to me. When the spotlight is on, cant shut up, constantly interrupts other people, fidgets, thats just how we roll.

I blame Ido personally. While he was around he managed to ground McGregor a bit, get him into a more relaxed place. Now hes back home ADD McGregor has returned.

Saying partying is weakness for the soul is being a traitor to Irish people.

I think he meant "Partying is weakness leaving the soul". Hard to disagree.

When your young it's okay, when you're older, not so much.

I once partied so hard that i farted in the hallway where i didn't think anyone could hear me, but alot of people did, so i had to go home due to shame and i don't really hang out with those people anymore.

Anywho, i guess the moral is that Conor's right about partying, or not partying, i didn't read the thread, i just needed to get that off of my chest.

I know who he is because he fights. So I watch his fights.

I don't care about that other shit.

Right, and Jones believes that baby Jesus hates pot and is for weaklings. Talk is cheap.

If you have seen people with a cocaine habit you would recognize those mannerisms as textbook.

And you are talking to someone with AD/Hyperactivity who can also tell you that those mannerisms are textbook.

You are talking second hand having observed people, I am talking first hand from having lived it. Over-excitable to the point can appear dizzy, drunk, fidgeting, doesnt know when to stop talking, constantly interrupting people, textbook..

Hyperactivity symptoms
  • Constantly fidgets and squirms
  • Often leaves his or her seat in situations where sitting quietly is expected
  • Moves around constantly, often runs or climbs inappropriately
  • Talks excessively
  • Has difficulty playing quietly or relaxing
  • Is always “on the go,” as if driven by a motor
  • May have a quick temper or a “short fuse”

Jesus christ, how many more of these "is mcgregor on cocaine" threads are we going to have.

1. he shows all the signs of attention deficit disorder rather than cocaine use
2. nevada is adding cocaine to the "banned at all times" list so using coke would be kinda stupid
3.theres about 50 of these threads already

as someone who has add and hyperactivity, mcgregors behaviour looks completely normal to me. When the spotlight is on, cant shut up, constantly interrupts other people, fidgets, thats just how we roll.

I blame Ido personally. While he was around he managed to ground McGregor a bit, get him into a more relaxed place. Now hes back home ADD McGregor has returned.
Attention Deficit disorder is a made up "disease" read a book or two about it

Attention Deficit disorder is a made up "disease" read a book or two about it

I can assure that its not made up :D

You are just quoting Leon Eisenberg. Can assure you people that live with ADHD will tell you its definately real :D

Too much ha-ha, pretty soon boo-hoo.

Back