PWD 261: Best for Burials

Status
Not open for further replies.

If a 12 year old doesn't know this stuff yet then you failed as a parent by keeping them locked up in a basement or something for 12 years. Lady is so stupid.

That lady needs to introduce her son to Hard Gay. She'll never have to worry about anything ever again.

Especially his sexuality

How does my dad go back in time and explain to me how a true patriot like Sgt. Slaughter could turn his back on 'Murica?

I don't understand how we've gotten more sensitive as a culture as more information is rapidly available. Why are you worried about a mild innuendo from The Rock when your kid most likely has a smartphone/tablet with unlimited access to every sexually depraved google search you can imagine?

I still really liked Jericho and AJ despite it being a little clunky. AJ is going to have a good run. The spot calling was some of the most blatant I've seen in a while though. There was a moment where it looked like they were having a full blown conversation as Jericho backed him into the ropes.

I noticed that, Jericho was smiling and just having a full conversation. Just really seemed like an elder statesman enjoying himself, being happy to be included and not taking it super seriously.

Im sure you guys have already discussed this but I really dont understand what the WWE is doing here
If Roman is supposed to be the future why the fuck do they keep taking the belt off of him
Its so wishy washy and useless

Since trying to obviously position him as champ in-waiting at the Rumble in 2015 backfired so hard on them, they're really trying to capture the Underdog magic that Daniel Bryan had by doing everything they can to "hold Reigns back". Now, obviously while this is happening he's STILL the guy they're betting the company on, so the storylines with HHH/The Authority have a real chance of backfiring, but if they can do a good enough job selling the narrative, fans will embrace the story and forget it's purpose (ie buy into Roman the underdog).

Nobody even remembered that happened.

It is too easy. The whole angle could be about how Joe had to go with those 'losers' in NXT and couldn't come straight to the big show and didn't get to debut at the Rumble. Basically, Joe just has to say he is better than AJ and he is gonna prove it at Mania 32.

It writes itself.

Owens cheered, Roman booed. So probably not what they want. Owens would destroy him on the mic, unless it was a 'I'm gonna beat your ass, FATTY!"

That is exactly why they should do it imo.:)

When Wyatt attacks Brock at Fastlane, allowing Reigns to win, won't that clash with Wyatt's "Anyone but you, Roman" thing?

MIKE LIENT Brock Lesnar isnt a human though, so Roman is the only person by default.

I don't understand how we've gotten more sensitive as a culture as more information is rapidly available. Why are you worried about a mild innuendo from The Rock when your kid most likely has a smartphone/tablet with unlimited access to every sexually depraved google search you can imagine?

And most likely have seen Family Guy and South Park.

And the WWE is set to premiere their new "adult" cartoon starring characters from RAW, which is aimed at children. And don't miss Total Divas, where Naomi expresses concern over her titty popping out of her outfit.

The WWE is a strange beast.

When Wyatt attacks Brock at Fastlane, allowing Reigns to win, won't that clash with Wyatt's "Anyone but you, Roman" thing?

First of all, I'm sure the majority of viewers were shocked the WWE even referenced that feud a month or so after HiaC (I know I was), and most would be flabbergasted if it had any bearing on characters decisions a month from now (and obviously Wyatt didn't hold to it anyways during the Rumble).

That kind of month by month consistency is generally beyond them.

I noticed that, Jericho was smiling and just having a full conversation. Just really seemed like an elder statesman enjoying himself, being happy to be included and not taking it super seriously.

Since trying to obviously position him as champ in-waiting at the Rumble in 2015 backfired so hard on them, they're really trying to capture the Underdog magic that Daniel Bryan had by doing everything they can to "hold Reigns back". Now, obviously while this is happening he's STILL the guy they're betting the company on, so the storylines with HHH/The Authority have a real chance of backfiring, but if they can do a good enough job selling the narrative, fans will embrace the story and forget it's purpose (ie buy into Roman the underdog).
The problem is that the fans loved Bryan, and are at best, lukewarm to Reigns as the underdog.

This seems to be a major issue in the E lately. Every face has to be the underdog. When Reigns is doing his best Goldberg impression, and just killing fools, people respond. But for some reason, we always have to have the 'overcoming the odds' champ.

Those dumbasses getting mad about a penis joke but they probably held their childs hand and cried when Jenner got his ESPY.

And most likely have seen Family Guy and South Park.

And the WWE is set to premiere their new "adult" cartoon starring characters from RAW, which is aimed at children. And don't miss Total Divas, where Naomi expresses concern over her titty popping out of her outfit.

The WWE is a strange beast.
It sure is. Let's solve all of our problems with violence, turn on your friends for personal gain, all authority figures are out to keep you down, women can be "earned" through beating up other people, the bigger and stronger guys always win and you're never on top for very long. It's actually a very gritty, hard truth look at life when you think about it.

Listening to Cornys podcast and just found out that Wrestlemania 11 was at the Hartford Civic Center
I knew business was down in the 90's but damn thats surprisingly bad
From the glamour and glitz of New York City to fuckin Connecticut?
Geez Louise

Pliny pete we were talking about you last night ..... I need to know if the pliny is about beer and even though they tell me your a mexican I need to know if you got some redneck in ya ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back