Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Lol, yeah, a lot of people think that pic is funny.

And I've never heard anybody say I look like Josh Thomson, so that's.. different. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? lol.

I had one chick say I look like Carlos Condit based on the one pic I just put up where I'm 19 years old. I don't see it, obviously. If I did, then I must be a pretty good looking guy!

:cool:

No homo.

OK, maybe a little homo..
Josh Thomson is a handsome guy. He surely bangs LA 7's and Boise 12's.

Lotta ugly mofos up in here ...no wonder i fit in well in this place

Kidding man... You guys be aight lookin

Meh, it's good enough, lol. Can you do it? I'd like to see some other people do an impression or whatever. There should be a thread dedicated to doing the Nick Diaz mean mug! I feel that I would come in first place, though. :)

Heck no, my face is too meaty to do a Diaz impression.

revolving.gif

20160129_113015_zpsh6avftvz.jpg

Me ( left ) and my buddy Isiah having a brew while waiting in line at Franklin's bbq, Austin Texas.

Haha. People say that shit everytime i wear it. I be walking in a store and people start yelling Wu-Tang and throwing the hands up. Shit freaks out my wife.
People do the same when I wear my Super Mario Bros 3 shirt. The yelling, hands signs, and all. Not sure what Wutang has to do with Mario though.

eh fuck it. from a few years back, in my modelling days.
now i have real man hair, no longer that curly shit.
and a beard. not hipster beard though.

Last edited:
Imagine the lolz I had when a former poster and associate of mine, TerrorZone, announced the anniversary of his sobriety on Facebook and I left the 85th or so comment, which was, "Good job, *****."

@Cajun

Lmao. This is confirmed. My boy aint skeered

i know a guy who got fired by posting a pictures of himself on a forum the day he called in sick. Someone from his company saw him online and ratted him out. I've always been careful since that day.

lol WTF how would posting pics online mean your not sick?

Should have posted epic Fedor pic, imo.

That pic and the way you described it cracks me the fuck up.

idk bro Fedor made me look like a pathetic manlet. I don't want people to think of me as the Mayberry twink or something

Weren't you in that movie, "Powder"?

Always good to meet a fan! I have another movie coming up, Powder 2: Baldie's Revenge, check it out man!

I loved your performance in American History X.

Feels bad man, balding this badly at 23 years old... Not gonna lie, stings like fuck. From sides I got normal hair and from the back its very thick like in my avatar, but from front.. It was like this... And came out even way worse with time. Same from the top. I look ridiculous no matter what I do, but had to accept this god damned balding thing and just try to put it as short as possible.

BgDg6qr.jpg

Back