Locked TV Show Thread (DC's Black Lightning TV Series in the Works; Dark Matter & Killjoys Renewed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
TV Show Thread vol. 12

Welcome. This thread is for TV show news and discussion. Feel free to talk about your favorite shows in here as we have a lot of TV buffs who regularly post in here. You could also check in to see or ask around what new shows to watch or if they're good or not.

Tip: If you want to read the post relating to the thread title, go to the last page or use the "Search" function (magnifying glass icon on the upper right corner) because sometimes that particular post will get buried under all the discussion.

Link to previous thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/113372403/

First Intense Trailer for ROOTS Miniseries

Watch the first official trailer for HISTORY's Roots, premiering Monday, May 30.

THE WALKING DEAD Reunion of Deceased Characters

From left to right are Madison Lintz (Sophia), Kyla Kenedy (Mika), Jeryl Prescott (Jacqui), Brighton Sharbino (Lizzie), Chad L. Coleman (Tyreese), Tyler James Williams (Noah), David Morrissey (The Governor), Emily Kinney (Beth), IronE Singleton (T-Dog), Lawrence Gilliard Jr. (Bob), and Robin Lord Taylor (Sam).

ew-dead-reunion-2016.jpg

First Intense Trailer for ROOTS Miniseries

Watch the first official trailer for HISTORY's Roots, premiering Monday, May 30.

My first thought was "why". Why remake something that was so excellent, so iconic the first time.

Then I realized that I would absolutely watch this and I stopped wondering.

Aziz Ansari's MASTER OF NONE Renewed for a 2nd Season

Looking forward to a second season of Masters.

The show wasn't spectacular but I enjoyed it.

First Clip from the New POWERPUFF GIRLS Animated Series

Damon Wayans Sr. to Star in LETHAL WEAPON Pilot

Damon-Wayans-Sr-Lethal-Weapon-Dragonlord.jpg

Lethal Weapon is kicking into high gear. Following a prolonged dealmaking process, the network has tapped Damon Wayans Sr. to star as Roger Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon, lifting the cast contingency on the drama and clearing the way for its formal pilot pickup Friday.

Based on the feature film franchise starring Mel Gibson and Danny Glover, the reboot hails from Warner Bros. Television. Here's the formal logline: When Texas cop and former Navy SEAL Martin Riggs suffers the loss of his wife and baby, he moves to Los Angeles to start anew. There, he gets partnered with LAPD detective Roger Murtaugh (Damon Wayans Sr.), who, having recently suffered a "minor" heart attack, must avoid any stress in his life. Wayans will take over the role of Roger. Gibson's role has not yet been cast.

Fox's reboot hails from Matt Miller (Chuck, Forever), who will exec produce via his WBTV-based Good Session banner. Lin Pictures' Dan Lin (The Lego Movie) and Jennifer Gwartz also exec produce. Lethal Weapon reunites Miller with Lin, who teamed for last year's ABC drama Forever, which was canceled after one season. McG will direct the pilot.

Damon Wayans Sr. to Star in Fox's 'Lethal Weapon' Pilot; McG to Direct the Pilot

Did anybody watch the Childhood's End miniseries that was on SyFy a while back? I've had it sitting on my DVR and finally muddled through the first two episodes and am finding them to be boring and pointless. Is there a major payoff in the last episode? 'Cause if it's more of the same I'm not going to bother wasting two more hours of my time.

Tom Hiddleston Versus Hugh Laurie in THE NIGHT MANAGER Trailer

Did anybody watch the Childhood's End miniseries that was on SyFy a while back? I've had it sitting on my DVR and finally muddled through the first two episodes and am finding them to be boring and pointless. Is there a major payoff in the last episode? 'Cause if it's more of the same I'm not going to bother wasting two more hours of my time.
Never heard of this Syfy miniseries. Googled it and the premise sounds very interesting. Would have watched it but since you found it boring, I won't bother.

Never heard of this Syfy miniseries. Googled it and the premise sounds very interesting. Would have watched it but since you found it boring, I won't bother.

It was really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, bad.

It was really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, bad.
That was my impression for the first 2/3rd, glad for some more confirmation that it's not worth finishing.

That was my impression for the first 2/3rd, glad for some more confirmation that it's not worth finishing.

I loved the book when I was a kid and was incredibly disappointed with the miniseries.

Damon Wayans as Murtaugh in a Lethal Weapon remake?

What the fuck, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back