Bellator 149: Shamrock vs. Gracie 3 6:30pm ET Prelims/9pm ET Main Card Discussion

Two of the most embarrassing fights of all-time one after another.

The ending of the card left a bad taste in my mouth.

Man, I feel bad for Bendo. I've never been a big fan, but he deserves better than this shit show of an organization. Oh well, it was his decision.

Should have waited for the second replay, Ken was right to get pissed at the ref he was even calling him out "where were you?!" Just an absolute disaster for bellator, ratings be damned people wont want to see that trainwreck again

Well, I enjoyed watching Guillard getting wrecked with Tyson on commentary, and joy (along with feeling embarrassed for Bellator) from watching the Kimbo fight. All in all, I was entertained.

Bellator pretty much just set themselves back a decade with this event. Will they ever be able to recover from this, even with the interesting matchups coming up and the additions of Bendo, etc.?

Coker just took a steaming dump on Bellator's corpse tonight.

Can't help but feel bad for Shamrock. For some reason I highly doubt Gracie is going to give him another fight regardless if its offered / turned to a NC or not.

I'm giving you a like and a quote because your profile pic shows you are a great individual.
yXBzbd1.jpg

Well lets look on the bright side guys. We kind of witnessed history tonight...right?

Fight was completely fixed. Ken gets kneed and reacts to it damn near 15 sec later? Bullshit. Bellator is a joke. And I will continue to watch because I am a sheep and part of the problem

I can't believe shithead post fight interviewer didn't even mention the low blow.

This show is gunna be name dropping the UFC like woh. Or if they don't there will be nothing to say.

I actually got pretty hyped when I saw he entrances and then that happened.

I feel for Ken. To start with when I didn't see the groin shot I thought Ken was fixing the fight and fucked it up, but obviously Ken wanted this win and it's a shame how the fight ended. I wouldn't put it past Royce to do it on purpose.

Surely this can't be the conclusion to this rivalry?

Can't help but feel bad for Shamrock. For some reason I highly doubt Gracie is going to give him another fight regardless of its offered or turned to a NC or not.
The way Ken acted, I have a feeling even he knows his time is up--like, really up. I have a feeling this was meant to be his true retirement fight, and that he hoped to go out with a win over the guy he fought in the first UFC. It would've been a great way to cap off a wild career, but oh well.

Back