GLORY 27 SuperFight Series LIVE DISCUSSION (Fight Pass)

waiting for the main card,i dont have UFC fight pass

Abraham clocking him with that right over and over but can't put him away. I'd like to see him throw a Mike Tyson left hook and right hook to the body and then the same upstairs in rapid succession.

well then i would have to hang out here alot more, because between him and broadcast i often have no idea what im reading.

it's like they use correct english words but they use the grammer of their native language and that mixes everything up real weird.
I find it fascinating, it reveals the different ways languages construct understandings of the abstract. In this instance someone from a more standard version of English would describe the drama as being around the fight, but in his comment the drama is conceptualized as on the fight. For one the abstract entity is embodied by what surrounds the fight, the people talking about it, etc. while the other sees the drama as something that covers the fight, effecting it and characterizing it.

So stoked to not be able to watch this! Awesome!

I'll just wait till its up on YouTube.... Oh never mind.

Guys, give me some really good descriptions!

While I feel your pain, apparently Fight Pass has a free trial period of a week. I just signed up for that with the full intention of quitting unless they make good on their promise to upload the K-1 library.

I remember Inocente from getting his head caved in by Derrick Lewis. Never seen him in a kickboxing match.

I thought she spoke well but was outperformed by her shirt when the second button popped

Ouch, I hope Dennis will be fine. That was vicious.

That was brutal. And beautiful. Gif coming soon (slow internet here).

How do they even decide these rankings!?

Guy's a UFC wash out, gets one win over another nobody and is now ranked over Zimmerman?

How do they even decide these rankings!?

Guy's a UFC wash out, gets one win over another nobody and is now ranked over Zimmerman?

MMA is MMA. The guy comes from kickboxing and has more experience there.

Guto fought in the UFC huh?

Somehow I don't remember him fighting at all.

MMA is MMA. The guy comes from kickboxing and has more experience there.

You probably know his career more than I do, but I can't find any history of him beating anyone to really justify being ranked higher than Zimmerman.

Back