Behind the Curtain - shoot interviews, podcasts, book stories, urban legends

Are the Kevin Steen shows any good? Thought about getting hold of them

I don't know how "hard" that shoot was, it's obvious Sammartino has great respect for Flair, even if he doesn't flinch from giving his side of the story. He's also right about the Flair fight - I really love the flair match, but there's really only one that he goes through again and again.

Anyone ever watch the shoot that Tom Brandi did with RF a few years ago? If so, was it any good?

I'm going to have to read through this thread and see what is all in here. I have 100's of shoot interviews on DVD. I don't watch too much current Pro Wrestling, the odd stuff here and there, more into the shoots and older stuff.

you guys should check out highspots.tv for like 5 bucks a month you can watch full shoots online.

If you guys do not know about it, I'm sure many of you guys do.

This was awesome too! Raymond talks about the Dynamite Kid Incident in great detail

Last edited:
Timeline WCW 97 with Nash comes out April 26.

I read the Harley Race bio, in it he talks about how Vince tried to shoot for a takedown in a restaurant after Harley turned down his offer. A reviewer already summed up the incident.

Over dinner, McMahon made his offer clear to Race. $250,000 was his if he jumped to the WWF. Race knew what a coup this would be for McMahon if he acquired the services of the NWA World Champion. He also knew that McMahon would need his answer that same night. Despite the financial temptation, Race could not turn his back on the organization that had given him so much nor could he ignore his personal code of honor that demanded that he drop the title to Ric Flair as promised. Race told McMahon no, unaware that by now, McMahon was used to getting what he wanted. After the dinner, an irate McMahon launched himself at Race only to find himself caught in a crossface. Race was ready to snap McMahon’s neck but his wife provided the voice of reason that saved McMahon’s life.

Back