Is Parker going to be better than Wiggins?

TeTe

🤡🌎
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there as my man Jabari has averaged 21.4 ppg in his last 10.

He looking like a number two pick of the draft and appears to be well recovred from his ACL tear. So my question is.. do you think he's going to be better than Wiggins? I know Wiggins has a ton of talent and has found his scoring touch.. but the rest of his game may or may not come around.

Parker already seems to have better developed some of these other areas already.

I need to see more before passing judgement.

I need to see more before passing judgement.
Fair enough, some people have it made up in their mind that Wiggins is overrated. Which may be the case now.

It's pretty amazing watching Parker blow up though. I guess it helps that the Bucks are just a better team than Minn. T-Wolves are a fucking mess.

I think Parker will stay in the league longer, not sure his peak will be better. He seems to fit into offenses better than Wiggles does. Wiggles seems like he is either the offense, gets fast break buckets or disappears.

Both need to learn to hit a jumper. Wiggins needs to learn how to dribble. Wiggins needs someone to teach him how to play defense.

I think the verdict is out until after the summer. If Wiggins shows promise of learning how to shoot or dribble he'll be something special on the offensive end.

Wiggins is my call though

Jamal Murray will be the one to rule them all

Just throwing this out there as my man Jabari has averaged 21.4 ppg in his last 10.

He looking like a number two pick of the draft and appears to be well recovred from his ACL tear. So my question is.. do you think he's going to be better than Wiggins? I know Wiggins has a ton of talent and has found his scoring touch.. but the rest of his game may or may not come around.

Parker already seems to have better developed some of these other areas already.

Parker has all the talent to become a great player in the league but can he stay healthy? At 6'8" 250 he has the body, he also shoots a shade under 50% which is pretty damn good. If he wants to be great though he needs to go to the basket more and draw more fouls to get easy points at the stripe. I think he has the tools and the potential is sky high, I say 65/35% he does well vs doesn't.

Shameless plug

D'Angelo Russell is also averaging 18.2 over his last 10 after being inserted back into the starting line up. He's only shooting 42% though but he takes a lot of 3's. He looks much better then he did at the beginning of the season and as a Laker fan I'm starting to feel a wee bit better about taking him over Okafor, not much but a wee bit

Deangelo gonna be an all star next season. Or as soon as they fire Byron.

lmfao. The failed experiment is a journeyman in this league

Wiggins is a bit more well-rounded. Time will tell but unless Jabari becomes a vastly better scorer, I don't think so.

D'Angelo Russell is also averaging 18.2 over his last 10 after being inserted back into the starting line up. He's only shooting 42% though but he takes a lot of 3's. He looks much better then he did at the beginning of the season and as a Laker fan I'm starting to feel a wee bit better about taking him over Okafor, not much but a wee bit

D'Angelo Russell will likely develop into an incredible 1 guard and get traded for an elite big somewhere down the line. Lakers have some good small talent but a great center would help their offense.

D'Angelo Russell will likely develop into an incredible 1 guard and get traded for an elite big somewhere down the line. Lakers have some good small talent but a great center would help their offense.

I don't know if they can do that or not. They skipped Okafor to get him. He had another great game last night too with 27 points 3 assists and 3 steals and I was happy how he created shots for himself off the dribble. His defense is also very good.

I think they're still going to try and make a play for boogie in a trade. He's already said multiple times he wants to play in LA and he has a way of being an asshole in the locker room so he might be able to push his way out time will tell. Core is super young though and I think by 2018 they will be in the playoff mix again.

Sorry for hijacking your thread TeTe

Last edited:
Please delete was the dreaded double

and why am I able to delete some of my own posts but not others?

Wiggins is a bit more well-rounded. Time will tell but unless Jabari becomes a vastly better scorer, I don't think so.

mj-laughing.gif

Has Wiggins gotten a single rebound this year?

mj-laughing.gif

Has Wiggins gotten a single rebound this year?
I don't think his rebounding is really even that big of an issue... his assist rate is terrible

Parker had another efficient game in a win tonight over the Heat. 23 points 8/11 from the stripe, 7/13 from the field.

Wiggins has some of that Monta Ellis vibe. Guy who shoots a lot but doesn't do much else.

Back