Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Dammit I cant for the life of me figure out how to POST just PICS on this p.o.s phone.

Upload the image to Imgur, then copy and paste the url in this thread.

Iono Niki...that's like comparing extra-sweet sugarcane to feisty jalapeños. Are they really the same? Are they? :p

We do tease our Flip friends as "Asian Mexicans" though, due to their unusually tanned skin compared to the rest of East Asia, as well as the authentic Spaniard last names after 3 centuries in the Spanish Empire :D

But most of us Flips don't know Jack shit about the Spanish language this days even though we borrowed a ton of swear words.

Although historically there is really a link between the Spanish Philippine colony and the Latin American word thru the Galeon trades we got some mexican inspired cousine like the Puchero

I ain't scared. Here's me playing/benching my 250 pound guitar.
1209306_698985380115701_434266142_n.jpg

Lol @ the post bruv, awesome pic

But most of us Flips don't know Jack shit about the Spanish language this days even though we borrowed a ton of swear words.

Although historically there is really a link between the Spanish Philippine colony and the Latin American word thru the Galeon trades we got some mexican inspired cousine like the Puchero

Odd question, but is there different kinds of balut? They will sometimes use it in some shows like Survivor that have "gross food" challenges. People eating them on these shows are gagging and throwing up...

I worked with this pinoy that was nice enough to bring me some by request, and i thought it was delicious. It tasted like a mix of hardboiled egg and chicken liver, which is hardly vomit-inducing. He told me that you can get them a little more developed than the one i had (will have some crunch because of the beak, etc) but that doesn't seem like it would taste too different.

Also why do you all dance so well?

Odd question, but is there different kinds of balut? They will sometimes use it in some shows like Survivor that have "gross food" challenges. People eating them on these shows are gagging and throwing up...

I worked with this pinoy that was nice enough to bring me some by request, and i thought it was delicious. It tasted like a mix of hardboiled egg and chicken liver, which is hardly vomit-inducing. He told me that you can get them a little more developed than the one i had (will have some crunch because of the beak, etc) but that doesn't seem like it would taste too different.

There are different grades of balut, depending on how developed it is, 16, 17, or 18. 18 is the most developed, and it's pretty much a baby duck. It tastes pretty good, just don't think about what you're eating. It's crunchy too cause of the bones and the beak. I've had it quite a few times here.

I agree but I have PTSD really bad and chronic depression/anxiety. I don't understand why I get extremely depressed at times. I just left a psychiatric hospital that I had been impatient in for two months. I'm doing much better now. Tomorrow we're going on vacation and I know I'm very lucky to have her.
Bro, you're a dime piece...
What's the problem?

Jk. Best wishes

I am no Balut expert but yeah there different types of Balut, some baluts have a much more develop chick that gets really crunchy and I think that is why other people gags when they get it inside their mouths, I myself can't take a well develop balut it makes me gag too just the texture of the feathers really makes me gagged and want to throw up actually just talking about it is upsetting enough for me and other Filipinos.

There is also this type of Balut which they call the Penoy where there is no fetus at all and its just like a hardboiled duck egg.

And besides I think all types of Balut smell like fart.

A typical balut vendor in the streets of Manila. They usually roam around the suburbs in the evening and yell BALUT BALUT PENOY BALUT!!
12.JPG

I am no Balut expert but yeah there different types of Balut, some baluts have a much more develop chick that gets really crunchy and I think that is why other people gags when they get it inside their mouths, I myself can't take a well develop balut it makes me gag too just the texture of the feathers really makes me gagged and want to throw up actually just talking about it is upsetting enough for me and other Filipinos.

There is also this type of Balut which they call the Penoy where there is no fetus at all and its just like a hardboiled duck egg.

And besides I think all types of Balut smell like fart.

A typical balut vendor in the streets of Manila. They usually roam around the suburbs in the evening and yell BALUT BALUT PENOY BALUT!!
12.JPG

And the dancing? Specifically breakdancing.

What Flips good at Dancing? I don't think we are good at that at all.

I went to high school with a good amount of Filipinos and they were all into hip hop/club dancing. One was on that MTV Best Dance Crew show. In my travels I've come across many more that were good dancers.

Back