PWD 278: The Power Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah Ive joined you gentlemen in ogling plenty of chicks I just dont like that one

I cant produce pics cuz I had a house burn down on me and lost most of my past.

You just gonna have to take me and rex at our words

No, god damn it. Stop lumping me in with you!

oZbED_f-maxage-0.gif
That little shit was at a WWE ppv 16 years ago: http://www.foxsports.com/wwe/story/daniel-radcliffe-harry-potter-wwe-032716

ugh. I was just playing a triple threat on 2K16, and I busted someone open in the nastiest way I've seen yet:

I did this facebuster-type move where it starts off like you're gonna do a russian leg sweep or something like that, but you just shove the back of their head / trip them so that you smash their face on the mat.

Anyway, I did this to Bo Dallas right next to the ropes, and he caught the bottom rope with his face on the way down (and I love how there's like a physics engine going on with the ring and objects). Looked like a bad accident rather than a spot.

Anyway, I "ugh" because I fucking thought I was recording but I wasn't.

"Hey did you get that miss call?"

"Oh nah, my phone got struck by lightning and short circuited"

Hey did you get that miss call?"

"Oh nah, my phone got struck by lightning and short circuited"

Oh please. Why dont you post a pic of the hottest girl you ever brought home and I all but assure you that you have also banged hotter chicks than miss real doll

I'm a one man wolf pack

No man is an island when his chips are down. Who else on here gonna believe that your dorky juiced up jelly bean ass has banged a 10. Best recognize jobber and frank aint here to look after ya and the jackals be circling

No man is an island when his chips are down. Who else on here gonna believe that your dorky juiced up jelly bean ass has banged a 10. Best recognize jobber and frank aint here to look after ya and the jackals be circling

lmao

I am a dork

and I protect Frank god damn it

ugh. I was just playing a triple threat on 2K16, and I busted someone open in the nastiest way I've seen yet:

I did this facebuster-type move where it starts off like you're gonna do a russian leg sweep or something like that, but you just shove the back of their head / trip them so that you smash their face on the mat.

Anyway, I did this to Bo Dallas right next to the ropes, and he caught the bottom rope with his face on the way down (and I love how there's like a physics engine going on with the ring and objects). Looked like a bad accident rather than a spot.

Anyway, I "ugh" because I fucking thought I was recording but I wasn't.

Ps4 automatically records whatever you just did in a game. A short clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back