Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

7947426_f260.jpg

Honestly i think you are a good guy who just had a lot of bad luck . I dont think you are any where near the guy you portray here its just that many bad experiences made you feel that girls are not worth any thing more than a hump and dump . But it happens to us girls too . A lot of girls will say the same thing like all they care about is a mans money because they are all cheaters and liars . A lot of guys do lie and cheat and a lot of girls are deluded and think they deserve a 10 guy when they are 5 or 6 . Im just saying i dont think you are who you say you are completely .

monogamy is a fallacy.

haha, thanks, i have no idea how i got back thought, magic i guess

FuKHc5f7p-0_zpstsnnfubg.jpg

Not really my ex, her photos are now blocked and i cant see them unless i am her friend :(

this is just a girl i was fucking while visiting Russia for 3 month,

I don't like Russian chicks but cot dayum that's a nice one.

this thread sucks, how come nobody is posting ugly girlfriends ?

I've fwapped to most your wife's
haha, thanks, i have no idea how i got back thought, magic i guess

FuKHc5f7p-0_zpstsnnfubg.jpg

Not really my ex, her photos are now blocked and i cant see them unless i am her friend :(

this is just a girl i was fucking while visiting Russia for 3 month,
Holy shit has my baby mommas exact face!!!

I see there are a few posters on the forum who use their significant other as their avatar.

I find that more than a little disturbing.

I see there are a few posters on the forum who use their significant other as their avatar.

Why? It's nice seeing people you love every time you post something. That's how I see it anyway.

FYI I had this av way before we actually started banging

Back