Rules:
1. GIMME A FUCKING MIC HAH
2. HOLLAH IF YA HEAR ME

Mascot:

hi-res-7d929b8aca66bd9a40457e33f19ed610_crop_exact.jpg

tumblr_nsotckUZDq1sg99p0o1_1280.png

steiner_tiger_02.jpg

Theme:

I wanna tongue punch Alexa Bliss' fart box.

How in the hell do you get clearance to bring a live tiger into a crowded room of 20,000 people, loud music, flashing lights with nothing but a dog leash on it?

How in the hell do you get clearance to bring a live tiger into a crowded room of 20,000 people, loud music, flashing lights with nothing but a dog leash on it?

Give it a ton of tranquilizers.

No fucks were given in the 90s. Better Times

Watching Kevin Greene in WCW makes me upset that the NFL doesn't allow players to wrestle in the off season anymore. Can you imagine how over guys like J.J. Wyatt and Gronk would be in a WWE ring these days?

Like that tiger could escape the strongest arms in the world

Watching Kevin Greene in WCW makes me upset that the NFL doesn't allow players to wrestle in the off season anymore. Can you imagine how over guys like J.J. Wyatt and Gronk would be in a WWE ring these days?
I can just so picture Gronk staggering out of the NWO limo. Backwards hat, sunglasses on, shirt completely unbuttoned, smoking a cigar and 2 of the most stripper looking blondes you've ever seen under each arm

Some people are gonna want to watch Edge and Christian Show on Monday, as Mean Gene Okerlund tells Sean Mooney "Well you can eat my ass, Mooney"

Seeing as their are ass eating connoisseurs in these theads, they might get a kick out of Okerlund telling someone that.

Some people are gonna want to watch Edge and Christian Show on Monday, as Mean Gene Okerlund tells Sean Mooney "Well you can eat my ass, Mooney"

Seeing as their are ass eating connoisseurs in these theads, they might get a kick out of Okerlund telling someone that.
that's gross man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back