Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
CgCKtgQWIAYIrGX.jpg:large

If you're on Android, press and hold until a menu pops up, should say "Copy Image Address" or something like that.
91SE7Mr60qL._SL1500_.jpg

Testing testing.

Thanks for the advice (if this works). I like the shape of this title.

I always liked that title cause it was Silver And Black

soooo someone please tell me what the appeal is to strong style????

and why the fuck is nakamura's finisher named after the capital of the democratic republic of congo??

They should bring the European Title back.

Is it weird that when I think winged eagle belt I immediately picture HBK or Savage instead Hogan/Bret/Warrior?

I like Strong Style but I dont watch NJPW cause Im a storyline guy and the shows on AXS are just highlight shows

I guess if you've never seen MMA and still think that Pro-Wrestling is real, it could be somewhat appealing.

Sometimes the simple stuff just works. One of my casual viewer friends came over for Mania and no sells all the high spots but then freaks for a superkick. I ask whats the deal and he's like "Dude I just love seeing people get kicked in the face". Can't argue with that I suppose.

and why the fuck is nakamura's finisher named after the capital of the democratic republic of congo??

Because nothing says "Good worker" like kicking guys as hard as you can, because, it's totally "Real" and "Legit", it's "Real Wrestling", by hurting guys, when your entire fucking job is NOT hurting people, whilst making it look like you are. The problem is, you have guys like Nakamura who can work that style, but because he's actually good at it, you have the idiots who then think "Oh, all I need to do is just kick the guy as hard as I can, lay my shit it!"

Case in point, everyone's favourite Wrestling Napoleon, Low Ki, made an appearance at an indie show, kicked the guy in the head as hard as he could and knocked the guy out. But, after seeing the guy was clearly out, Low Ki, like the piece of shit he is, got on the top rope, hit his finish anyway. Instead of the comments denouncing the actions of an incredibley selfish, and unsafe worker, the vast majority were along the lines of "That's real wrestling!" and "This is a message to the John Cena's of the world, you're not wrestlers, Low Ki is!"

I'm about to go strong style on this bathroom. Round table lunch buffet is brewing up something fierce.

Every thread should be Steiner-themed.

i guess call me old school but i love the absurdity and selling of moves....not a fan of strong style or nakamura right now. im sure it'll change the more i watch it.

guess its just foreign to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back