Steinermania 287: HE'S FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
V00kg5x.jpg

Is that WingsOfRedemption the guy on YouTube?

Would sure as shit put my butt in one.

Get him fighting on the MSG show.

Is Maryse the hottest chick in WWE right now?

@everybody

That's like saying the Young Bucks represent all American wrestling.

I didn't mean it as Strong Style wrestlers don't sell, I meant tell Shibata and Ishii that you don't have to no sell to be Strong Style.

Punk starting to looks like Rick Rubin without the money or the talent

@everybody

Maryse plays the ultimate bitch so perfectly. Eva Marie needs to study at her feet.

And do other things at her feet.

And film it.

I'm just amazed that HBK hasnt's said anything about the excessive Superkicking, this is a guy who threw a bitch fit because Umaga wore green.

What's the Umaga/Michaels story? Never heard it before.

@everybody

Eh, there's something that makes her un-hot for me and, I can't quite put my finger on it. Prefer her to Eva Marie, though.

I'd say Renee Young for hottest in the company, right now. I do have a spot for Naomi, too.

What's the Umaga/Michaels story? Never heard it before.
He had tights made that used HHH's colors and HBK threw a hissy fit. Orton of all people told Shawn to shut the fuck up.

Riiiight.

Because I'm the neckbeard in this conversation, defending some NJPW darling for his "real rasslin'" style...

You sure are crying like a neckbeard.

WAAAH, I DON'T LIKE HIS STRIKING.

WAAAH, MOAR PICKUPS.

WAAAH, YOU'RE NOT AS EDGY AND IRREVERENT AS ME.

:rolleyes:

Sorry to whoever I may have 'like' spammed, Sherdog just came back from taking a shit.

Speaking of Orton: in relation to the 'legends' coming out and going over at 'Mania (and any other time recently), is Orton, circa Legend Killer the last guy to not take their shit?

I genuinely can't remember the last time a legend got their shit pushed in by a current guy. Seems like the sort of thing the Wyatts should be doing.

You sure are crying like a neckbeard.

WAAAH, I DON'T LIKE HIS STRIKING.

WAAAH, MOAR PICKUPS.

WAAAH, YOU'RE NOT AS EDGY AND IRREVERENT AS ME.

:rolleyes:

Pfft....LOL.

Yeah, I'm really upset over here, all-caps.

That's right, somebody butt hurt over comments made toward some NJPW darling, is calling someone else a neckbeard.

We've officially entered Bizarro Land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back