Proof: America is greatest and most free country ever

it is good to support your own country but what things make a country "the best" ?

yeah america is great you have over 2 million people in prison.
laws are based on a game of baseball.3 strikes and your out.lol
you are a mongrel nation who still has massive race issues.
police in america kill more people in 1 month than the police in uk have killed since the year 1900.
outside your war of independence you have never actually won a war.
you think america won ww2 when at least 95% of the wehrmacht died fighting russians.

Not sure about the greatest, I think we had some greater empires in history but its difficult to compare the US today with the Roman empire or the Persian empire.

But I agree on the free country part, I never get all the hate US gets. Specially from Europeans I am a German, and the people complain about the US Military running stuff while totally ignoring that we would be fucked without them. I don't mean that we would be invaded by Russian without the US, but they protect our economic interests around the world. The German Navy doesn't even have 5 working helicopters at the moment, we would never be able to keep shipping routes protected or keeping things stable. It is actually very embarrassing if you think about it.

I also think the US is the best when it comes to freedom of speech. Taking Germany again as a example, it is against the law to say you think the holocaust didn't happen. I mean if you believe that you are an idiot but you should be able to voice your idiotic opinion.
I am also in favor of the 2nd amendment basically I have never broken any laws, why would the government think I would do anything wrong with a gun.

Of course the amount of people that don't have health insurance is concerning. I feel in 2016 it is not acceptable that people go bankrupt simply because they got sick.

It is a country with some true qualities and some serious deficiencies. "The Best" is relative. I have been much more comfortable away from this country (for years at a time). Others can't stand to be away from it.

I bet TS's mom tells him he's a special snowflake too.

So far all I've read are opions on how great amurica is and not one bit of proof. Surely there's some sort of list/index which could be used to judge the merits of these claims. I tried going through all the ones listed here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_freedom_indices but never saw america in first place, in fact it was behind Ireland on every single chart.

Lol, it's so great that you left for another country. Your opinion holds as much weight as mine.

Mine holds more weight. I just left for a While and I'm heading back to the states soon.

You are coming across as desperate to make your point though. Jealousy breeds hatred, so keep hating.

as a european, my view of half of america atm is like
9432_f3de_750.jpeg

My view right now of Europe is this:

eu-looking-for-ways-to-aid-turkey-in-keeping-refugees-from-flooding-europe.jpg

Golden_Dawn.png

Maybe those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks huh?

Europeans, should really stop talking about Trump. Your media hates him, as does ours. Maybe we should all recognize the bias of the source of our info.

Mine holds more weight. I just left for a While and I'm heading back to the states soon.

You are coming across as desperate to make your point though. Jealousy breeds hatred, so keep hating.

LOL, you have the stones to say your personal experiences hold more weight than mine and I'm the one who's desperate to make a point? I can assure you I have travelled far more than you. Your anecdotal evidence means just as much as mine or anybody else's. You're better than this man.

My country is much better than the states. Hell, in a couple hours I can go smoke a doob and not be worried about being thrown in jail for 15 years or shot by the cops. My jealousy is on a whole other level....

LOL, you have the stones to say your personal experiences hold more weight than mine and I'm the one who's desperate to make a point? I can assure you I have travelled far more than you. Your anecdotal evidence means just as much as mine or anybody else's. You're better than this man.

My country is much better than the states. Hell, in a couple hours I can go smoke a doob and not be worried about being thrown in jail for 15 years or shot by the cops. My jealousy is on a whole other level....

You can "assure" me you've travelled more....trolololol I keep hatin.

I have to laugh at this.. Such a load of bullshit. So the UK isn't free because they have higher taxes than the US? What about what the people get for those taxes? Free schooling, free healthcare?
?

Well, throw in the fact that you cannot own guns for the most part and that you can get in trouble for your speech

Here is your speech laws in UK, you are not as free as USA. But the reason USA is so free is because after kicking the living shit out of you brits we determined to be better and freer than you and we fucking succeeded

speech laws
United Kingdom citizens have a negative right to freedom of expression under the common law.[129] In 1998, the United Kingdom incorporated the European Convention, and the guarantee of freedom of expression it contains in Article 10, into its domestic law under the Human Rights Act. However, there is a broad sweep of exceptions including threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior intending or likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress or cause a breach of the peace (which has been used to prohibit racist speech targeted at individuals),[130][131][132] sending any article which is indecent or grossly offensive with an intent to cause distress or anxiety (which has been used to prohibit speech of a racist or anti-religious nature),[133][134][135] incitement,[136] incitement to racial hatred,[137] incitement to religious hatred, incitement to terrorism including encouragement of terrorism and dissemination of terrorist publications,[136][138][139] glorifying terrorism,[140][141][142] collection or possession of a document or record containing information likely to be of use to a terrorist,[143][144] treason including advocating for the abolition of the monarchy (which cannot be successfully prosecuted) or compassing or imagining the death of the monarch,[145][146][147][148][149] sedition (no longer illegal, sedition and seditious libel (as common law offences) were abolished by section 73 of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009 (with effect on 12 January 2010)),[146] obscenity,[150] indecency including corruption of public morals and outraging public decency,[151] defamation,[152] prior restraint, restrictions on court reporting including names of victims and evidence and prejudicing or interfering with court proceedings,[153][154] prohibition of post-trial interviews with jurors,[154] scandalising the court by criticising or murmuring judges,[154][155] time, manner, and place restrictions,[156] harassment, privileged communications, trade secrets, classified material, copyright, patents, military conduct, and limitations on commercial speech such as advertising.

^ lol, just don't hurt anyone's feelings and you can say whatever you want.

go bow down to your fake as royalty

Here's a truth: the name United States of America will resound through future history because we were the first to put men onto another world. First to the Moon.

Nazi Germany called. They said, "You're welcome.":)

Nazi Germany called. They said, "You're welcome.":)
We employed the scientists from conquered Nazi Germany, yes. We also employed scientists who fled Nazi Germany.
I don't see how we owe that era's Germany "thanks".
They owe the US for standing in the way of the Iron Curtain.

We employed the scientists from conquered Nazi Germany, yes. We also employed scientists who fled Nazi Germany.
I don't see how we owe that era's Germany "thanks".
They owe the US for standing in the way of the Iron Curtain.

Chill, man. I was just fucking with you.;)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...rty-youth-empowerment-program-at-white-house/

"But according to TMZ, Ross’s ankle monitor, which he must wear as a condition of his release on kidnapping and assault charges last summer, beeped loudly shortly after the president concluded a speech.

Ross was arrested in June 2015 on kidnapping, aggravated assault and aggravated battery charges after allegedly pistol-whipping a man who had been doing repair work on his house. The kidnapping charge was added after it was alleged that the man was physically prevented from leaving Ross’ house."

This is what it's come to.

Dude , unfortunatly ive got news for you ... America isnt free for at least a century

Dude , unfortunatly ive got news for you ... America isnt free for at least a century

ok, so list any country that is more free than the USA? Waiting . . .

. . . unfortunately I have bad news for you: 1) you are getting a dell, dude 2) you are paying a lot for that fucking muffler 3) you ain't got shit on me, brah

Oh great, another thread of shertards who have never been outside their own country telling everyone how their country is the best.

in before the europeans come in and start crying and pooping when they can barley take care of themselves an pay for nato an other things.

Back