Bellator 153: Koreshkov vs. Henderson 7pm ET Prelims/8pm ET Main Card Discussion

An action fight. No hate from me here. I'd like to see Cyborg knock Brennan's head off his shoulders, but I don't see it.

Cyborg surprised me with his last win in Legacy. Maybe the old dog still has some fight left

Cyborg Santos getting a full entrance is funny Shit.

That entrance music makes me think somebody might die tonight.

This commentator is ridiculous. What the fuck does Cyborgs divorce have to do with anything? Shut up.

No, Jimmy. He doesn't have one last run. But he does, at least get another paycheck...

And good for him.

Cyborg looked good enough in his last fight. Looking forward to this.

I agree with others the presentation is much better than usual, doesn't have such a budget Spike TV feel.

While everyone is up in arms about Conor right now, Benson, a guy who embodies what is right in modern MMA is stepping up against a legit 170'er. While Benson is one of my favorite fighters in MMA. I think he loses tonight. Koreshkov is no joke.
I think you're dead wrong.

Brennan is like the dude-bros who absolutely gobbled Conor's balls while he was successful, but were like 2% Irish, lol.

I enjoy watching him fight however.

Ward still playing up that Irish angle for some reason.. He should just go full douchebag

Can't stand Ward, please pull the super upset Cyborg.

Please Cyborg, knock this dude out

Bellator is trying their damnest to make you believe that Ward is more Irish than Marcus Davis.

Back