Thread for former Joanna fans supporting Claudia

And so what?
Fighters win and fighters lose.
they were big before, now they went down.

Just like many gyms.
but then again, your xenophobic ass just checks NU...
LOL, whatever helps you sleep at night.

"unnecessary aggression", might have something to do with Claudia continually talking shit ever since their last fight, constantly calling Joanna ugly on social media, and oh I dunno the incredibly blatant as fuck cheapshot after the bell

I guess he's not doing the right job, because if he was you wouldn't be that bitch - Klaudia Florian

yep
Claudia is cute
hope she makes JJ her bitch for the night:D

Oh look, it's another idiot who lets a TUF persona dictate who his favorite fighters are.

I've always like Yohanna Yungjaycheck.........but two episodes into TUF, well....she's making it it difficult!!!

I like both but I'm gonna post here anyway

qt Claudia trying to do a "mean face"

claudinha-gadelha-1418461519n4kg8.jpg

With each episode of TUF I like Claudia more and more and Joanna less and less.

Doesn't mean I don't like to watch Joanna fight, just means I'm not really a fan.

I remember that cheap shot after the bell, even after the referee separated the two and Claudia realising she messed up tried apologising as if she made some sort of honest mistake.

I'd be disappointed if Joanna doesn't finish her this time round. In the first round of the last fight Claudia got dropped by a check hook I think right at the sound of the klaxon.

But this time I want to see some of those vicious kicks Jessica Penne fell victim to and god(s) willing a highlight reel headkick knockout to finish things up would be a cherry on top of the cake.

???

ITS PRETTY CLEAR YOU DIDNT READ WHAT I WROTE, EVEN TOUGH I WAS QUITE CLEAR.

I think either CAN win, slight advantage to JJ.

I said last time I was rooting for JJ, but thought she narrowly lost in a fight so close i can see how fans could see either 1 winning last time or next...

This time Im rooting for Claudia only to see a compelling "best-of-3" series between the 2.

if you read my post and my others before just quoting and guessing, you would see I know it can go either way, Ive stated that over and over.
Well good too know you got healthy attitude, hope we get an awsome fight :) I saw many ppl bytching about jj ( not following her really closelly) and dont know why ( her's attitude?)... cheers

Well good too know you got healthy attitude, hope we get an awsome fight :) I saw many ppl bytching about jj ( not following her really closelly) and dont know why ( her's attitude?)... cheers

your gracious reply is noted, and appreciated.

i agree with the hope of a good fight, i really dont know who i think will win.

as for "why" people are bitching about JJ, the scene below is a good example if you dont have time to watch many more.

i suppose if i believed that my victory was hinged on, or even greatly helped by displaying a certain attitude, it would be hard to ignore the temptation to do so.

on the other hand, JJ doesnt come off well in the scene.

IM CURIOUS TO READ WHAT YOU THHINK OF IT.

your gracious reply is noted, and appreciated.

i agree with the hope of a good fight, i really dont know who i think will win.

as for "why" people are bitching about JJ, the scene below is a good example if you dont have time to watch many more.

i suppose if i believed that my victory was hinged on, or even greatly helped by displaying a certain attitude, it would be hard to ignore the temptation to do so.

on the other hand, JJ doesnt come off well in the scene.

IM CURIOUS TO READ WHAT YOU THHINK OF IT.

well stopped at 2:16 :). Both are annoying, probably due lack of proper english ( english isn't my native language, but theirs is very limited)... I dont care about recpect in fight game, its fake...I need too respect you, but later on I will ko you or choke you unconscious.
JJ wanted too show who's a boss but it didnt worked out best... i feel like its ufc way of promoting now (a'la mcgregor) doesn't suite every fighter... JJ trying too bully girls aint bad in cute way ( only a guy could write that lol)... female aproach competition other way then us males, woman get involved way more mentally ( hey in college there was 4 of us on 45 girls in group, I saw a lot...). Would be nice if actually women that compete wrote something about it, im curious...

Oh hell yeah. If any dude sees this and tells me they wouldn't, I'd really have to wonder...

Claudia is also the more feminine of the two.

NO...I"M NOT SAYING WMMA FIGHTERS NEED TO ACT FEMININE AT ALL TIMES.
But Claudia seems to have the more balanced personality. Joanna has that Rousey narcissist ego where she has to act tough 24/7.

"unnecessary aggression", might have something to do with Claudia continually talking shit ever since their last fight, constantly calling Joanna ugly on social media, and oh I dunno the incredibly blatant as fuck cheapshot after the bell

Joanna got in Claudia's coach's face & kept telling him "You will call me champion", meanwhile the guy spoke no English. That was equivalent to the Rousey-Hallmann cringe moment.

That's a psycho moment.

Used to be a JJ fan but rooting for Claudia just because of her fisting joke lol

Yep same here. She could even be less likable than Ronda. That shoving her belt in that poor assistant coach's face was cringy as fuck. "They call me boss at home", what a moron.

Back