• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 198: Werdum vs. Miocic Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Well, is not like you have some pillowfisted woman hitting smith, is cyborg, why would you let cyborg beat the shit out of leslie so people wouldn't complain about an early stoppage?

Fight went as expected, why the fuck was Leslie even complaining, she was out of it.

So its been said that both Meisha Tate and Holy Holm both would fight Cyborg at a catch weight but Ronda won't

Maybe slightly early but I've seen much worse. She was taking unprotected shots to her face and it looked like her arm went limp for an instant. I'm not saying it did go limp, just that from the ref's perspective she had someone on her back blasting her in the face and it looked like her arm went limp. If she was actually out it would have been dangerous to let it go. It was a judgement call. Maybe on a replay I'll disagree but that's just my instinct from first watch.

How the hell did Leslie have 2 black eyes that quickly... as soon as it was stopped.

Still won't cut to 135.....

Leslie was NOT out. Way too early.

If you're going to let Edgar vs Maynard II continue, there's no reason the ref should have stopped this fight

Wrong answer, you should have called out Rousey you dummy

I am honestly shocked. Nobody could have predicted that, and that's why MMA is so awesome!

Back