PBP UFC 198: Werdum vs. Miocic Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Time for the jaws to clamp and twirl!

I'm going to respect the shit out of Leslie forever, much respect for her, so many courage

Smith being so angry about the stoppage is precisely why the stoppage was proper--there's clear evidence of significant brain damage having already occurred.

Ronda right now

giphy.gif

Didn't Cyborg's pre-fight graphic say "former Invicta champion"? Someone oughta tell her...

imagine Miragliotta was the ref...damn I wish
All the bone heads in this thread complaining about quick stoppage would be going on and on about late stoppage.

She was done and got saved from getting hurt.

The stoppage was bad. Leslie was moving, trying to improve position. I'm not saying she would have recovered, but c'mon, she was moving, give her the chance.

is stann wearing lifts? he is listed at 6'2 but he is TOWERING over 5'9 and 5'10 fighters. There is no way he is that tall.
Dress shoes vs barefoot fighters. Also, he's a big man so it helps the illusion. To put things back in perspective:
09_Sonnen_Stann06.jpg

Wants to go back to defending that prestigious WFW title in that storied, talent rich WFW divi-

lol I can't even type that with a straight face.
i guess dana white needs to do another womens bantamweight show so that cyborg can get some castoffs to fight at 145

man, that kinda looked like an early stoppage to me. damn, i feel for leslie.

I can't get happy at wins like this one. Cyborg better make 135 or retire, who can beat her ?

I don't get the desire for Ronda v cyborg
Shouldn't people want cyborg v whoever is champ?

Back