PBP UFC 198: Werdum vs. Miocic Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Stop looking at Vitor's ass while he's doing old man squats!

Untitled.png

''I never fucking stopped, Fuck that! I didn't fucking stop''

She should be greatful, that 5k she is going to earn and that 1000 check from Reebok, woah nelly, rolling in that $$$. Get your ass kicked for a minute for 6k? Well, after taxes, lets say 4k, paying your gym and management, that leaves you with 2k.

Now we get to watch 60 year old, TRTless Vitor get smashed by a guy he would have massacred 3 years ago.

Oh joy.

Cheering for Jacare. I like Vitor as well, but he's had his shot. I want to see how well Jacare does. I think he matches up well vs Rockhold/Weidman. Would love to see him get the title.

She's still talking about Invicta? Huh!?

Where was the call-out as well? She could have called Holm a ducker, or called out Tate/Ronda.

Meh...

Some fighters have low fight intelligence, but Cyborg has the lowest callout intelligence I've ever seen. She could have talked her way into a title shot, EASY, right there.

Vitor still has some of the worst hair ever seen in the ufc middleweight division

Her voice is deeper than mine. i need to be a good brazilian and start taking ped's

Where do I donate to that Vitor training-camp Kickstarter? Oh right, I'm fucking not, ever.

I don't get the desire for Ronda v cyborg
Shouldn't people want cyborg v whoever is champ?

People just wanna see Ronda humiliated again.

I'd love to see Cyborg fight for the belt but she still claims she can't make the weight, so...

Cheering for Jacare. I like Vitor as well, but he's had his shot. I want to see how well Jacare does. I think he matches up well vs Rockhold/Weidman. Would love to see him get the title.
I would like to see Vitor get tapped. idk why. mostly because I picked Jacare by sub.

Ends in round one. Either Vitor gets a flash knockout upset or Jacare just rips him apart for one or two minutes

Back