PBP UFC 198: Werdum vs. Miocic Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

tumblr_nza8rmFSFw1rofocqo1_500.gif

At least Werdum has someone that went through the same thing to commiserate with backstage.

I'm told they've both already jointly signed to rematches "anywhere, anytime, on the street"... just not next week. Or... like... anytime that's inconvenient

I'm a huge fan of the HW division but the supposed best HW fighter in the world doing that is why people bash the shit out of HWs

Holy shit. What the fuck did he expect running in like that?

Bad stoppage, werdum was trolling being KOed

Yea, just shaking my head. Congrats to Stipe though. I'm hoping there aren't 100 "it was a fluke KO" threads a day for the next week, but this is Sherdog.
Nah, not a "fluke" at all.

He was in the fight, he was arguably turning that round into his, might have even won it.

Stipe did the job, I still have my doubts about his ability to dominate the division etc. but he is for sure a solid guy.

Werdum just took his legacy and put it into a blender.

reminded me a bit of Liddell/Babalu 2.

amped for Stipe though. He's got to catch a plane because he's got work on Monday, no?

Haha, well it couldn't of happened (hometown hero getting ktfo) to a better crowd...

Lost $10 on Werdum, but I'm glad he got taken out with fundamental boxing as he was coming forward like a diabetic after candy.

A beautiful moment.

i missed the cyborg fight how bad did she beat her?
Just total domination from Cyborg despite how somewhat controversial the finish was. I think the stoppage was fine imo. I have seen worse

Oh well, I enjoyed having Werdum as champion.
Stipe has about as much charisma as a fire hydrant.

Running blindly after Stipe is the worst gameplan in a while. In fact, it's the worst gameplan since Vitor pulled guard on Jacare...

That happens when you get a bit too aggressive and careless. Werdum will be back.

Back